Jason Kennedy | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jason Kennedy

I

Impartial Bystander

Green_4_ever said:
Ian Beale said:
Green_4_ever said:
Leonard came on, he pretty much got torn apart, it was unfortunate.

Yep Adam made mincemeat of him for one of the goals.

Anyway, isn't summers still injured or is he 'injured'?

It's all gone worryingly quiet.

I really hope he stays, in an age where the fans want to see "pride in the shirt," a little bit of home grown talent wouldn't go amiss.

Contrary to popular belief, I also feel he's a decent midfielder at this level.

I remember the game you're talking about, because I remember Leonard's performance and I do think he was harshly criticised on that day. Yes, both goals came from his side, but firstly Adam is (in my opinion) an absolutely class midfielder who could get into most Premier league teams' first XI. I also remember thinking that it was a shame for Leonard as I honestly believe that neither goal was (completely) his fault. The first (please forgive me, my memory isn't great but this was one of the few I went to and analysed on the drive home!) was poor play from the RM at the time (can't remember who, sorry) and Leonard was 2v1 down on the left, and the second was while Leonard was on the attack and had no chance of matching Adam on the chase back to goal. I remember thinking it was such a shame that on his debut both goals were from his side, especially as I really do believe he will be a future talent for the club if he plays as he has done the past few seasons. I'm a little concerned that he has seemed to of fallen out of favour of Reid, especially behind Stephens, but a birdy told me he's almost fully fit and playing very well for the reserves (though in Right midfield?!-anyone care to explain??) and I do think he will be playing a role very soon.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I'm always amazed by people remembering details from games that were played some time ago. I just don't have that facility. But I DO remember Summers' pass. One of the best through balls I have ever seen at Argyle, that merited a goal from Judgey. Beautiful. The boy can hit a great pass and I've always thought he's under rated. If he had a good, ball winning CM next to him he would not appear the luxury he sometimes does (i.e. when he loses the ball...)

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
Impartial Bystander":1e2tgtud said:
Green_4_ever":1e2tgtud said:
Ian Beale":1e2tgtud said:
Green_4_ever":1e2tgtud said:
Leonard came on, he pretty much got torn apart, it was unfortunate.

Yep Adam made mincemeat of him for one of the goals.

Anyway, isn't summers still injured or is he 'injured'?

It's all gone worryingly quiet.

I really hope he stays, in an age where the fans want to see "pride in the shirt," a little bit of home grown talent wouldn't go amiss.

Contrary to popular belief, I also feel he's a decent midfielder at this level.

I remember the game you're talking about, because I remember Leonard's performance and I do think he was harshly criticised on that day. Yes, both goals came from his side, but firstly Adam is (in my opinion) an absolutely class midfielder who could get into most Premier league teams' first XI. I also remember thinking that it was a shame for Leonard as I honestly believe that neither goal was (completely) his fault. The first (please forgive me, my memory isn't great but this was one of the few I went to and analysed on the drive home!) was poor play from the RM at the time (can't remember who, sorry) and Leonard was 2v1 down on the left, and the second was while Leonard was on the attack and had no chance of matching Adam on the chase back to goal. I remember thinking it was such a shame that on his debut both goals were from his side, especially as I really do believe he will be a future talent for the club if he plays as he has done the past few seasons. I'm a little concerned that he has seemed to of fallen out of favour of Reid, especially behind Stephens, but a birdy told me he's almost fully fit and playing very well for the reserves (though in Right midfield?!-anyone care to explain??) and I do think he will be playing a role very soon.

I agree, you can't really blame him, you have to, if you're going to point the blame at someone, the naivety of Mariner to put a young lad on for his debut when arguably the Championship's Player of the Year was making mincemeat out of better sides in the league, let alone us.

S

Sporting Lipson

I truly hope Luke pulls on the Green shirt again in anger, the ONLY forward passing midfielder we have (have you noticed how poor corner and set piece deliveries are without him) but then again ONE misplaced pass and 6459 (est not inc away fans) will start moaning !