Joe | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Just think, Foster told Joe to find another club as he has no future here either in a player or coach capacity.

The irony is that I’d bet on Edwards having a better future than Foster as a coach, let alone player.

Buzzing with pride just thinking about that man right now.

Mar 1, 2008
If he wasn't considered an Argyle legend before today, theh he's definitely secured that accolade now.

Single handedly won the game for us today which kept is up. I'd give him player of the season just on today's performance alone.

Reactions: DC&CC Totnes
Aug 29, 2012
Joe was already going in argyle legends book in my opinion but he has now just enshrined himself in Agyle folklore with that performance. I loved every second of it and the goal was outstanding.

Reactions: DC&CC Totnes

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
No one defines legend status like Joe does, he is an amazing man, he knows his limitations... well he's supposed to know them and then blows them out of the water in games like this and Leicester!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Well we know what the statue design will be.

0_040524-edwards.jpg

Feb 27, 2010
A consummate professional, always gives 100% and sets the example for everyone else to follow , I think he has been superb, even during the Foster period when things were tough, a massive thank you Joe for all you have done - especially the great goal today !!