Joel Grant Signs On | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joel Grant Signs On

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pogleswoody":332bk6s0 said:
rsp4":332bk6s0 said:
Pogleswoody":332bk6s0 said:
So we've signed a decent League Two striker/winger can some of you please .... stfu??!! ;)

That's a little dull mate. He held his own in lg1 and did ok before his injury.

Yeah sure but a lot of people on here seemed to want rid of him even tho' we went down. I like him can frighten a team when he is fully fit and 'on it'.
My post was aimed at those who say we haven't got a League Two starting XI yet. Joel is one and, as you say, good to keep if/when we go back up! :scarf:
Pleased that you clarified what you meant. Like rsp4, that was not how I interpreted your post.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Could be a real asset at this level especially if he stays clear of injury. If he gets a run of form he's more than capable of terrorising a defense on his day.

Sep 6, 2006
Leo's Grandad":3bt0qr37 said:
Could be a real asset at this level especially if he stays clear of injury. If he gets a run of form he's more than capable of terrorising a defense on his day.

Must have missed that. Which defences has he terrorised so far?

Oct 31, 2015
Pogleswoody":1ha8i14j said:
rsp4":1ha8i14j said:
Pogleswoody":1ha8i14j said:
So we've signed a decent League Two striker/winger can some of you please .... stfu??!! ;)

That's a little dull mate. He held his own in lg1 and did ok before his injury.

Yeah sure but a lot of people on here seemed to want rid of him even tho' we went down. I like him can frighten a team when he is fully fit and 'on it'.
My post was aimed at those who say we haven't got a League Two starting XI yet. Joel is one and, as you say, good to keep if/when we go back up! :scarf:

Nice one :thumbup:

Jan 27, 2012
Just read the interview with Grant in today’s Herald. Reading between the lines, I suspect his injury was made worse by Adams forcing him to train before he had recovered properly. I suggest the same could be said for Taylor and various other players. Whilst I respect Adams as a manager, I think he has a reputation for this sort of thing. Maybe we will see fewer long term injuries under Lowe ? I certainly hope so.

C

Cult Of Personality

I wish Grant would just believe in himself more. At Bristol Rovers away we the crowd were shouting at him to take the man on because he had him beat. It's like he needs the push to become the good player he could be. I hope lowe gets his arm around him and tells him how good he could be

Sep 6, 2006
Cult Of Personality":c4hxt6vq said:
I wish Grant would just believe in himself more. At Bristol Rovers away we the crowd were shouting at him to take the man on because he had him beat. It's like he needs the push to become the good player he could be. I hope lowe gets his arm around him and tells him how good he could be

Perhaps he cant actually 'beat' the man. What makes you think he could?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Balham_Green":16xt7n77 said:
Cult Of Personality":16xt7n77 said:

Perhaps he cant actually 'beat' the man. What makes you think he could?

Seen him do it, that is the normal way of making a judgement.
Can't remember details (anti-anorak brain I've got. Once a game is gone it is 'gone' :oops: ) but, in the last home game he played in before he got his last injury last season (did he go off?), he was terrorising the oppo defence. We, of course, didn't get the ball to him as much as we should but he looked good to me.
I think he could be big in League 2 esp if RL 'trains' him.

Fair enough BG your view of him differs, who knows what the coming season will bring?
At least I'm looking forward to finding out, hope you are too :scarf: