Jordan Roberts (signs for Lincoln) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jordan Roberts (signs for Lincoln)

Sep 28, 2003
London
HITC is a joke website that literally makes up unprovable rubbish to generate clicks.

Most transfer rumours are just made up, 99% of theirs are.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Quintrell_Green":2bzihpbi said:
The majority owner of Ipswich f c owns a manor house and estate nr. Truro. Perhaps he can influence the player to come to the SW? The club still owes us one for taking Mariner, all those years ago. Not that I am one to hold an eternal grudge!

You aren’t alone - my Dad is still furious!

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Me too Steve! ....& that frigging “wink” as the penalty was confirmed. Total tosspot, that Rodney Marsh.

Aug 2, 2011
Given the paper only fit for the toilet - Plymouth Live aka the Herald says it then you can be certain it is total rubbish.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Bermudian Green":3l5f0unz said:
Argyle Nutter":3l5f0unz said:
Any Idiot can copy & Paste but that inbread probably can’t even write his own name.

Inbred.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. Unless he works for Hovis, in which case I apologise).

:) :)

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Bermudian Green":3jl7dix3 said:
Argyle Nutter":3jl7dix3 said:
Any Idiot can copy & Paste but that inbread probably can’t even write his own name.

Inbred.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. Unless he works for Hovis, in which case I apologise).
Yea fair cop, although I think he must be a sandwich short of a picnic for keep quoting this type of crap, so inbread is really quite apt.

Regarding the Mariner post, I lived in Chelmsford at the time, and without becoming a supporter I nevertheless watched Ipswich regularly that season (in rotation with West Ham). The tractor boys couldn’t believe their luck, and Robson’s deal is still remembered as the greatest coup in the club’s history.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Presto":3e78qwoz said:
Given the paper only fit for the toilet - Plymouth Live aka the Herald says it then you can be certain it is total rubbish.
Have you actually read the article in the Herald... probably not but don't let that stop you from attacking the pro-Argyle local paper.

The article reports on what has been stated on a particular football gossip website, it is not reporting it as their own story.

Never understand the anti-Herald brigade on here. Perhaps they will be happy when yet another local paper goes under, then they will have to find someone else to blame for the lack of Argyle news in the media.

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
demportdave":3no4l3g0 said:
Never understand the anti-Herald brigade on here.

Probably because the extent of their journalism is usually just copy and pasting crap from twitter.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I would much prefer Dyson to be given a go rather than bring in a striker that doesn’t seem to know where the net is.