Just a thought for Brum fans. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just a thought for Brum fans.

While we all savour the joy and, dare I say, relief at staying up by the skin of our teeth, spare a thought for the Birmingham fans who, like us, have endured a torrid time since a significant change of manager.
That moron who decided to replace John Eustace with a 'name' is the only reason for their relegation.

Great fans of a great club being ruined by a tool.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
While I feel sorry for any fans whose team go down, for Brum they are actually likely to do an Ipswich with huge resources, new stadium on the way and American ownership. Fully expect them to walk League One and be back in 2 seasons.

Not sure if you've see many clips of their chairman but he is a bit of an end of a bell, and so dont feel sorry for him.

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Sorry for any fan of a relegated club today but after that northern barstewards T-shirt antics at HP and sacking Eustace my sympathies were stretched for Brum. Glad SW stuck at it they looked dead and buried but one hell of a fight back second half of the season.

Dec 18, 2023
To go down with 50 points is a shocker, but as previously said....
With the money in that club they should be back up at first attempt.

Oct 20, 2015
Really not feeling much sympathy for that club given their resources. In my view, not a 'nice' club so there's a feeling of schadenfreude for me. Same with the other entitled, so-called 'big' clubs like Derby who we'll see next season.

Mar 1, 2024
Wigan
Based on this season, I think Brum will be another big side swallowed up in the league one graveyard like Sheffield United and Leeds were. I can’t see them bouncing back.