Just a thought for Brum fans. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just a thought for Brum fans.

Nov 3, 2022
Think I’m firmly in the no sympathy camp. The way they have handled their managerial appointments this season has been ridiculous and they deserve to go down.

As for Stansfield, I’m glad we managed to get one over the gobshite for his antics at home park earlier in the season. However… he is a decent little player and I wouldn’t mind having him here next season… I’m guessing he wouldn’t even consider it, even though his old man was born in Plymouth?

• Applaud
Reactions: greenpig27

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
While we all savour the joy and, dare I say, relief at staying up by the skin of our teeth, spare a thought for the Birmingham fans who, like us, have endured a torrid time since a significant change of manager.
That moron who decided to replace John Eustace with a 'name' is the only reason for their relegation.

Great fans of a great club being ruined by a tool.
My thought for the Birmingham fans is....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lived there for many years, and while obviously not all, the majority of their fan base really are not nice people.

Dec 3, 2022
Sympathy for the fans but not the Brady bunch, sacking eustace when sitting 6th us madness. Rooney worse appointment they could have made. Then bad luck on Mowbray just as he looked like he could turn the ship around. Rowett no chance from then on with very little time. Better them than us

Dec 18, 2023
Wonder if the Brady Bunch decide they need a new manager with experience of League 1 sucess and Championship experience.
Sell them the project of money to get them out of League 1 and then bank roll a big push for the Premier League.
throw in some mega wages and a condo in Miami.
Perhaps little old Stoke will be looking for a new Manager soon lol :cool: