Just back | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just back

B

bristolgreenblood

Only decided to go at the last minute (had bought a ticket for the Bristol Bears v London Irish some weeks ago) so bought ticket from Rovers website late on Saturday evening. Stood on the half way line behind the dugouts. Loved the attitude of Ryan Lowe and coaching staff giving encouragement to the players. Like others have said we looked great on the ball but we looked a bit light up front compared to the Rover strikers. Having gone behind was happy with the draw but hope the penalty miss does come back to haunt us. Having been to so many Argyle games in Bristol over the years this was one of the better performances.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
bristolgreenblood":17hrrdan said:
Only decided to go at the last minute (had bought a ticket for the Bristol Bears v London Irish some weeks ago) so bought ticket from Rovers website late on Saturday evening. Stood on the half way line behind the dugouts. Loved the attitude of Ryan Lowe and coaching staff giving encouragement to the players. Like others have said we looked great on the ball but we looked a bit light up front compared to the Rover strikers. Having gone behind was happy with the draw but hope the penalty miss does come back to haunt us. Having been to so many Argyle games in Bristol over the years this was one of the better performances.

Call yourself a supporter ! :lol:

B

bristolgreenblood

Definitely have watched regularly since 1964. Unfortunately stuck in Bristol for rather too many years. Also had the delight of defending Argyle from the Rovers fans as I taught in East Bristol for 28 years. Best bit was I missed my sisters wedding reception to watch Argyle v Rovers at HP in the early 1970's :scarf:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
bristolgreenblood":3p942mgw said:
Definitely have watched regularly since 1964. Unfortunately stuck in Bristol for rather too many years. Also had the delight of defending Argyle from the Rovers fans as I taught in East Bristol for 28 years. Best bit was I missed my sisters wedding reception to watch Argyle v Rovers at HP in the early 1970's :scarf:

Read the highlighted passage.

B

bristolgreenblood

Just realised error in my original post. Hope missed penalty does NOT come back to haunt us. Trouble with getting older is making stupid errors made on the computer. As an aside the video of Ryan Lowe and the argument with the Rovers coaching staff was filmed by my son, whilst we were standing between the 2 dugouts. The Rovers fans behind us were also getting very mouthy.