Ladies Dockyard Derby! Argyle 2 Portsmouth 2 FT | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ladies Dockyard Derby! Argyle 2 Portsmouth 2 FT

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Balham_Green":6yneeerb said:
lilcol":6yneeerb said:
Balham_Green":6yneeerb said:
I dont understand why they cant play at hp more regularly. Our much lauded pitch is surely up to it.

I'm not sure they could afford it tbh.

How much does it cost?

I believe they were charged £600 for the use of the stadium and facilities, though I cannot confirm this figure is correct

Jan 24, 2019
Balham_Green":drvdt0rp said:
I dont understand why they cant play at hp more regularly. Our much lauded pitch is surely up to it.

I totally agree the ladies game needs to be promoted more in Plymouth and the way to do that us to play there game's at hp.

Jan 24, 2019
lilcol":1diyalkx said:
Balham_Green":1diyalkx said:
lilcol":1diyalkx said:
Balham_Green":1diyalkx said:

How much does it cost?

I believe they were charged £600 for the use of the stadium and facilities, though I cannot confirm this figure is correct

Why would they have to hire it as they are surely a part of the club

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I was part of some discussions on Sunday and everyone involved gave their services free of charge which everyone connected with the Ladies appreciate.

Sep 6, 2006
lilcol":2gwokyxh said:
Balham_Green":2gwokyxh said:
lilcol":2gwokyxh said:
Balham_Green":2gwokyxh said:

How much does it cost?

And 800 people paid how much to get in?
Still nobody has given an explanation why they don't play most games there. Mid winter with pitches cutting up and a heavy schedule perhaps not otherwise...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I asked one of the organisers and asked how many, then I asked how many paid and he said ‘not that many’.

I’m not doubting Colin, but it does seem a bit of guesswork involved.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Asked some questions from one of the organisers tonight.

PAFC charged zero. The PAFC staff involved worked for nothing. The only bill they had to pay was £330 for the stewards who had to be there for ‘Health & Safety’.

These are the facts and not speculation.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Thanks for clearing that up Ian, just goes to show you can't always believe what you are told in good faith. :thumbup: