League 1 games tonight | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 1 games tonight

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
RochdaleGreen":wlc5h35b said:
Brizzle robbed. Draw would have helped in our fight against relegation.

What fight against relegation?

:lol:

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
German Shepherd":30157yml said:
just watched it again & at the moment he shoots the bloke does appear to onside ! :crazy:

Ref said it was the other guy in the keeper's eyeline. I reckon our second goal on Saturday was more offside than that what a terrible decision I would have been fuming.

Dec 29, 2016
What gets me with these decisions is you never ever hear from the Referee's association an apology, yes I know these things happen and as they say "Even" themselves out over a season, but we are now talking about a crucial decision that quite possibly determine which league these two teams could be playing in next season. An apology won't help Rovers I know, but you never hear a dickie bird from the authorities. Of course we are only league one

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Penlee":2zvm1s3y said:
German Shepherd":2zvm1s3y said:
just watched it again & at the moment he shoots the bloke does appear to onside ! :crazy:

Ref said it was the other guy in the keeper's eyeline. I reckon our second goal on Saturday was more offside than that what a terrible decision I would have been fuming.

The No.9 is definitely in an offside position. The subjective decision to be made is whether he is in the goalkeeper's eyeline to be adjudged to be interfering with play. Pictures are inconclusive because the 'keeper is out of screenshot but it is a reasonable decision rather than terrible especially on having to rely on seeing it just the once in live time.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Awful decision! I thought the Gas played some nice stuff against us, I don't think they will go down

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I hope they do, as I can't stand them or their manager but I think you're right. They have a lot about them I think.

Jun 27, 2019
Army green":1z25bowc said:
I have a feeling that we could be in for a torrid time at Blackpool on Saturday.

Maybe, though Peterborough recently conceded three goals at Rochdale of all places, so I wouldn't put too much emphasis on last night's result.