Lloyd Jones | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lloyd Jones

Oct 14, 2015
Or Gary Sawyers injury is worse than we all thought and at his age??? Replacement whilst GS takes up a coaching role??

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
Perhaps he is training with us which will allow Ryan Lowe and his coaching staff to make an assessment. He might be known to some of them bearing in mind his past Liverpool connection.

Jan 12, 2020
So was at Home Park, with his pen, to get a lift back on the Cobblers coach then.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Steve Evans":2qeoo147 said:
i've now heard,via twitter,that he will sign for northampton.

If true I’m a little disappointed- thought he’d be a decent player for us.

Jan 27, 2012
That makes sense as he last played for Northampton.
Personally I think he could turn out to be a good defender at this level- exactly what Argyle need !

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
25 years old and he's only played 73 league matches. When Curtis Nelson left Argyle at 23, he'd played over 200!

A cautionary tale there for all young kids who leave lower league teams to join a Premier League academy - with 150-200 appearances under his belt now maybe he wouldn't be struggling to find a club as he enters his peak years. Heck, maybe he'd have even been able to fulfil the potential he had as a 17 year old and would be playing at a much higher level.

This harvesting and hoarding of young players and the subsequent abuse of the loan system to farm out dozens of youngsters - with no chance of ever making the first team - is something that needs addressing in the inevitable shake up headed towards English football.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He did not excel in his loan spell with us but he was more motivated than many of his colleagues.
He is the right age, tall, strong and could have been a valuable addition to our squad under our current management team.
I think his best years are ahead of him.