Loan Players From Stoke | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Loan Players From Stoke

Jan 2, 2010
Jon L":gokkit54 said:
I probably dont thing this is the case but Everton do kind of owe us (in lieu of Dan Gosling add-on(s) cash).

Maybe a loanee or two with no wages to pay for the rest of the season would settle that debt!

For this, look at an Everton player with personal problems that just needs a change of scene for a month or so, rather than a player that needs match experience. It might not necessarily be a 'boy' we got.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Shadowknight":31684i9r said:
Jon L":31684i9r said:
I probably dont thing this is the case but Everton do kind of owe us (in lieu of Dan Gosling add-on(s) cash).

Maybe a loanee or two with no wages to pay for the rest of the season would settle that debt!

For this, look at an Everton player with personal problems that just needs a change of scene for a month or so, rather than a player that needs match experience. It might not necessarily be a 'boy' we got.

Yakubu :wink:

R

Rupert

GreenEden":2ckeheaf said:
From a friend who was at Bristol Rovers on tuesday

Rumours we are signing 2 or 3 players on loan from stoke when the embargo lifted

Sounds like a favour

No Link but from a pretty reliable source

Dont shoot the messenger

no names mentioned

If true, Jake Moult's kid brother could be one of them, perhaps. Just a guess, no inside info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Moult

Jun 16, 2006
Rupert":1o4do42d said:
GreenEden":1o4do42d said:
From a friend who was at Bristol Rovers on tuesday

Rumours we are signing 2 or 3 players on loan from stoke when the embargo lifted

Sounds like a favour

No Link but from a pretty reliable source

Dont shoot the messenger

no names mentioned

If true, Jake Moult's kid brother could be one of them, perhaps. Just a guess, no inside info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Moult
I'd had a guess he may have been considered for a loan in the "how about" thread.

Spookily Stoke bag'o lists him as "On loan to Not Yet Known"

C

charlee

Robert Brady on loan from Manchester United

.... if embargo lifted! (what i been hearing from people)

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Jon L":3jqwbx8t said:

Everton owe us nothing for Gosling. Granted, they messed up, but it doesn't mean they have to compensate us in any shape or form.

The Everton player was Agard, who joined Peterborough on loan last week. A bid wasn't made. He was offered out.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
charlee":3mis1el3 said:
Robert Brady on loan from Manchester United

.... if embargo lifted! (what i been hearing from people)

Very good left winger from what my United supporting mate reckons

Eire u21 international (with Clifford)

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Shadowknight":tahjfsde said:
Jon L":tahjfsde said:

Anichibe?

A

ajgreen

LiskeardLooney":b60m0a07 said:
Shadowknight":b60m0a07 said:
Jon L":b60m0a07 said:

Anichibe?

Dream on

C

Cult Of Personality

ajgreen":2k864b9s said:
LiskeardLooney":2k864b9s said:
Shadowknight":2k864b9s said:
Jon L":2k864b9s said:

Anichibe?

Dream on

Aerosmith song and quite a good one