Local football fix this Saturday? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Local football fix this Saturday?

Oct 10, 2012
For anyone interested.

Step 2:
Bath City v Torquay Utd
Truro City v Maidstone Utd

Step 3:
Didcot v Plymouth Parkway
Tiverton Town v Chesham Utd

Step 4:
Bideford v Bashley
Mousehole AFC v Malvern Town
Tavistock AFC v Evesham Utd
Willand Rovers v Wimborne Town

Step 5:
Barnstaple v Nailsea & Tickenham
Bridgwater Utd v Saltash Utd
Millbrook AFC v Brixham AFC
Torpoint Athletic v Shepton Mallet
Wellington AFC v Helston Athletic

For step 6 check the south west peninsula league website.

Go out and enjoy the thrills of non league 👍

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Living in Bristol, I'm off to Bath to watch them and Torquay. Bath are in the play-offs and Torquay are fighting against relegation now (with the point deductions). Should be interesting

Oct 10, 2012
Living in Bristol, I'm off to Bath to watch them and Torquay. Bath are in the play-offs and Torquay are fighting against relegation now (with the point deductions). Should be interesting
Big game that one. Would like to see Bath City go up, good catchment area to attract players too.

Tavistock v Evesham Utd for me as the race for the play offs heat up.

Reactions: bodspafc

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I watched Yeovil v Dartford. The trophy for winning the league was presented after the game in front of 5,700. The quality of football has certainly seeped down the league's. It was very good for tier 6. Frank Nouble scored but missed a second half penalty.

Oct 10, 2012
Tavistock 1-3 Evesham
Disappointed but it is what it is. We’ll keep going. Next home game is Thursday 18th against Bristol Manor Farm!

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Big game that one. Would like to see Bath City go up, good catchment area to attract players too.

Tavistock v Evesham Utd for me as the race for the play offs heat up.
The game wasn’t great, Jenkins-Davies showed glimpses of being a good player but he struggled to get into the game most of the time (as did most of Torquay’s players, to be fair). Impressive turnout by Torquay, over 700 of them in a crowd of about 2,800.

Bath are now all but guaranteed a play off spot. Unfortunately Torquay are very close to relegation.