London Marathon for Welicar | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

London Marathon for Welicar

Shorty

πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ Welicar Donor
βœ… Evergreen
Sep 12, 2021
Hi all,

Firstly I'd like to thank Ian for allowing me to post this :)

I've been fortunate enough again to get a Good For Age place to run London Marathon this year. So Sunday 21st April (gutted I'm missing Stoke away :rolleyes:) I'll be taking to the streets of London to run my 26.2 mile victory lap, all in aid of Welicar Educational Centre, in Dandora Slum, Nairobi. My dad, Bob Wright, has been fundraising tirelessly over the last few years to raise Β£50,000 so the school can purchase the land which it sits on. We now need just under Β£13,000. If anyone would like to sponsor me, no matter how big or small, it would be very much appreciated by myself and the children.

Many thanks for your support πŸ’š
Rhian

pasoti1.jpg

pasoti2.jpg

999mattyg

βœ… Evergreen
πŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Auction Winner πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Good luck. Donated. Wish I could give more. πŸ‘πŸ’š

Reactions: Shorty

Shorty

πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ Welicar Donor
βœ… Evergreen
Sep 12, 2021
Thanks all for you support and words of encouragement. Blown away by your generosity πŸ’š

Reactions: 999mattyg

Greensanta

βœ… Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Well done that’s a great time.
London was incredible Sunday was my 3rd time too

• Love

NLG

πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
βœ… Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Well done Rhian, a great time and nice to see you raising so much for a great cause.

• Love
Thank you! Did you run too?!
Yes. Was wearing the bright blue Argyle training shirt from years ago. Got quite a bit of recognition as usual, about a dozen "Argyle!" or "Plymouth!" and bizarrely one "Plymouth Albion" and a few "Pompey"s, and in Rotherhithe, a result prediction from a Millwall fan for this coming Saturday. Running for MNDA, I did it in just under 4.20 but was pretty done in at the end, more so than previously.

• Love

Shorty

πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ Welicar Donor
βœ… Evergreen
Sep 12, 2021
Yes. Was wearing the bright blue Argyle training shirt from years ago. Got quite a bit of recognition as usual, about a dozen "Argyle!" or "Plymouth!" and bizarrely one "Plymouth Albion" and a few "Pompey"s, and in Rotherhithe, a result prediction from a Millwall fan for this coming Saturday. Running for MNDA, I did it in just under 4.20 but was pretty done in at the end, more so than previously.
That's a fantastic time, well done πŸ‘πŸ» I had fueling issues and really struggled for the last 10 miles, still loved it regardless. The crowds were insane!!

Reactions: Wotton is God