Lowe: "Guess the new signing." | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe: "Guess the new signing."

C

Cult Of Personality

Its probably more to promote the shirt. But would be happy with Teleford and Cooper signing.

May 8, 2011
rawleyboy":1ns67r3o said:
Was on the hoe yesterday afternoon and saw George Cooper sat with 2 mates

Hope they were 2m apart unless they all live together.
Also the current law in England is that unless you are an essential worker you aren’t permitted to spend the night away from your main residence.
So if it was him on the Hoe plenty to ponder.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":33dhqiel said:
rawleyboy":33dhqiel said:

Also the current law in England is that unless you are an essential worker you aren’t permitted to spend the night away from your main residence.

So, you thinking of grassing him up?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ade the green":2wt1iv99 said:
HC Green":2wt1iv99 said:
rawleyboy":2wt1iv99 said:

No need, rawleyboy has already done it.

May 8, 2011
Ade the green":1imi0hil said:
HC Green":1imi0hil said:
rawleyboy":1imi0hil said:

I’m sure either Peterborough or Argyle would have provided him with a letter confirming his essential worker status for him to give to the accommodation provider.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
German Shepherd":3vs6fkbd said:
Maybe he drove down to Plymouth to test his eyesight :shifty:

:funny: :lol:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
HC Green":2bmh7zao said:
rawleyboy":2bmh7zao said:

This is an absolute outrage and an insult to the great British public at large, not just football fans.

One rule for Prima Donna footballers and one for the rest of us. Typical!

Stand by for Cooper giving a lengthy press conference from Bobby's garden later this afternoon in an attempt to explain his outrageous behaviour and to try and save his career.

There should be enough time for someone to nip up to the Garden Centre so they can have a couple of rose bushes as a back drop. I thought the roses were the best bit yesterday.

May 28, 2019
HC Green":1fzzf2lp said:
rawleyboy":1fzzf2lp said:

from what i have seen over the last 2 weeks is social distancing is out the window unless your in a line for something,even in the store people are not distancing,neighbors near me been having bbq"s for last 2 weekends, walk around some housing estates in plymouth( i see this through my job) and you will see groups of kids playing football , bbqs, groups of people hanging around,i even spotted a couple camper vans parked up on the moor over night, police not bothered to be honest,it will be even worse now, after that unbelievable interview with cummings yesterday,

Jul 12, 2016
greybeard-kernow":2p5ef0wa said:
HC Green":2p5ef0wa said:
rawleyboy":2p5ef0wa said:

from what i have seen over the last 2 weeks is social distancing is out the window unless your in a line for something,even in the store people are not distancing,neighbors near me been having bbq"s for last 2 weekends, walk around some housing estates in plymouth( i see this through my job) and you will see groups of kids playing football , bbqs, groups of people hanging around,i even spotted a couple camper vans parked up on the moor over night, police not bothered to be honest,it will be even worse now, after that unbelievable interview with cummings yesterday,
The police are almost powerless.The government has issued advance and guidance not laws so they cannot e.g. enforce social distancing or close roads to stop visitors coming to Devon and Cornwall.