Mackie starts for scotland | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mackie starts for scotland

• Thread starter Full_Metal_Janner
  • Start date

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
leep33":22b5kawn said:
green_forever":22b5kawn said:
Jamie played out wide without anyone up front. Sounds like a repeat of our tactics for the last 2 seasons!

How well did he play?

I was surprised he was put in ahead of Kenny Miller.

I didn't see the game but I've since heard a few fans on the radio being complementary about him, but like green_forever says, they had no one up front.

Keepitgreen":2qx6f6x8 said:
leep33":2qx6f6x8 said:
green_forever":2qx6f6x8 said:
Jamie played out wide without anyone up front. Sounds like a repeat of our tactics for the last 2 seasons!

How well did he play?

I was surprised he was put in ahead of Kenny Miller.

I didn't see the game but I've since heard a few fans on the radio being complementary about him, but like green_forever says, they had no one up front.

Watched the game and to be honest the way Scotland set themselves no player would look good in that team! He put in a good shift though, worked hard and tried to make things happen but was a little too enthusiastic at times. It is a shame they didnt play him up front in a pure out and out striker role. Judge him on his next game in a more positive Scotland formation, if he gets another chance that is! (he should but inernational football rarely gives the chances to the players who truely deserve them instead they recyle the same old rubbish a la England!!)