Mackie to West Ham - sell-on clause? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mackie to West Ham - sell-on clause?

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
cleaner":2l1ryu74 said:
Didn't hear him say that.
Agreed. Having just watched it I thought he did better than most footballers in a reasonably lengthy interview and one that Warnock will be happy with. Argyle was barely mentioned but then again, neither was Exeter.

Jun 28, 2010
Derby
I fully agree with everything he said:

> QPR are a better team than us with more quality in every department
> QPR do dominate teams more than us and we are less attacking than them, which as he alludes to is one of the reasons why he has started off with a very good scoring record for them.

Came across as quite diplomatic in that interview i thought, cant argue with his points about his career.

D

deanthegreenmachine

BALDY-OG":2cdyv50o said:
deanthegreenmachine":2cdyv50o said:
Mackie on the bbc saying we were rubbish...well pretty much

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9128121.stm

I've just listened again. Obviously no footballer is going to say a team is rubbish on TV so we know he didn't use those exact words. So, why don't you tell us what JM said that you interpret as Argyle "were rubbish"?

ok, maybe rubbish was not the word to use, im not knocking mackie at all, i choose him as man of the match when i sponsored the forest game last season, and met him, a very nice bloke, however his quote, we were always on the back foot...
backfoot quote....If you are on your back foot, you are at a disadvantage and forced to be defensive of your position.

Leading me to conclude the backline and midfield were poor, no good, ( some might say rubbish )

but then i know what he meant, and i think we do too :) hope no offence taken..