Make Block 3 singers only | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Make Block 3 singers only

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
mikes":1j5sxf9t said:
Cheltenham_Green":1j5sxf9t said:
The only problem is there are some people near the back of block 3 who don't want to stand and join in but sit there because they like the view. Sadly you'd never get block 3 for singers/standers only there's a lot of people who have been in block 3 for years who don't stand up no matter what the chant.
p

What did there people do on Saturday? I appreciate some people can't or don't want to stand, which is why I thought one designated block. Would these people consider moving to the edge of block 2 or 4 next year if block 3 was designated the singers block, do you think?
Or if they want to stay in block 3, they could just sit at the very front :)

Disagree with the title of this post..

Why not have it so its...

We're The Demport, We're The Demport, We're The Demport Argyle boys..
We're the Lyndhurst, We're the Lyndhurst, We're the Lyndhurst Argyle boys

Repeat until the whole ground joins in..we only need a few in the Lyndy to start it off!! I'd be willing to get involved

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Oohhhh, I remember Winston Smith getting some terrifying scares for not shouting 'passionately' enough at the news screens.

This idea has legs.

Jan 3, 2011
Laido":118tahpp said:

Repeat until the whole ground joins in..we only need a few in the Lyndy to start it off!! I'd be willing to get involved
Quite agree with the above...as shown on Saturday, given enough encouragement all sides of the stadium will get involved...even the grandstand ;-)

M

MoistVonLipwig

Taxitony":1vaktw7o said:
Laido":1vaktw7o said:

Quite agree with the above...as shown on Saturday, given enough encouragement all sides of the stadium will get involved...even the grandstand ;-)

We're The Grandstand, We're The Grandstand, We're The Grandstand Argyle old boys......