Man ejected for "Alleged" Racist slurs | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man ejected for "Alleged" Racist slurs

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mervyn":2n72wii5 said:
Hope he gets a life ban, but how does it work? Surely he’d have no difficulty walking in with a hat, glasses whatever to slightly change his appearance in a different part of the ground?
He wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut. He'd soon be spotted.

Aug 2, 2011
Interesting, I could not make the Pompey game as I was abroad. I sit in Block 7 and there is an individual on the same row whose behaviour fits that of this individual. About 6/7 weeks ago he was spoken to by stewards regarding language etc. He was allowed to resume his seat but during the Coventry game he was back at it -standing and shouting abusive language etc etc. If it is the same bloke I hope he is banned as it was becoming really unpleasant and distracting from the game.

I go to watch a game not to listen to the endless use of the F and C word shouted out in front of children and women. We do not need him, his type or his money.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
What is it with thes so called 'big games' that attracts all these knuckle draggers from under their rock?

Aug 3, 2017
WidewellGreen":16q0pah5 said:
PMPilgrim":16q0pah5 said:
The B word? Do you mean N word? (Next to each other on keyboard)

Well done to those involved in having him removed.

Nope, it was B bxstxxd apparently.

Not that it matters either way. Applause to the club for acting as they did.

Thanks for the added context which I think is invaluable in a case like this. On it’s own I would have assumed the N word too.

If true, I’d hope to see a suitable punishment. In today’s society, I’m glad people are standing up to stamp out such behaviour. Well done all.

Aug 2, 2011
leeroy221":10ddqvxg said:
What is it with thes so called 'big games' that attracts all these knuckle draggers from under their rock?

If it is the individual I think it is then it is not just big games. Everytime he has attended it has been jumping up and down and shouting out abuse. He has a problem and we do not need his type big games or small.

Oct 31, 2015
No excuse if all true and well done the club.

The B word itself is not racism so you have to tread carefully.

Mind you if someone called me a white Cornish 6 toe b@£!@&d is that racist?

Sounds like the gent may need to chill a bit away from HP for a while

Aug 5, 2016
I don't agree with banning fans lightly and certainly not for life.

What he committed was a criminal offence and should be treated as one. Let the police and courts investigate and deal with it. Those who were witnesses, offer your evidence.

If it happened in McDonalds, HMV or Drake's Circus, he wouldn't be prevented from entering those places for the duration of his life.

I imagine there are supporters reading this who said equally as worse in the 80s or 90s, but have left their ignorance in the past where it belongs.

This man needs to know his views are not acceptable, but I dont think a life time ban from his club will educate him better than a heavy fine or suspended sentence will.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think the lifetime ban not only served as punishment but also a deterrent and warning that this kind of abuse just isn’t tolerated in any format and offenders will be dealt with a maximum penalty.

I do agree with the educational/awareness side of it thou. Maybe some sort of course/programme that offenders have to attend at there own expense and time.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
rsp4":1infi5xw said:
Mind you if someone called me a white Cornish 6 toe b@£!@&d is that racist?

No
Just the truth :greensmile:

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I am really pleased that the fans called this out. We need to be vigilant as this crap is raising its ugly head again. Rise in racially motivated hate crime etc. Zero tolerance must mean that good folk call it out when they hear it. We need to refuse to let these people feel it has any space on the terraces. I’d like to know what the club are doing subsequently and I think they should publicise it to put others off. Be robust and gin clear.