Man of the Match v Bradford? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Bradford?

Man of the Match v Bradford

• Matthews

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Threlkeld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vyner

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Bradley

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Sawyer

• Fox

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Sarcevic

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Ness

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Carey

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Lameiras

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Taylor

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Songo'o

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Taylor-Sinclair

• Total voters

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Some very good displays but Sarcevic nicks it for me with his goal, block on the line and constant energy.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
I went for foxy today, controlled the midfield, always finding space to take a pass. Big plusses to Bradley and Vyner at the back and Ness in the middle. Reuben was outstanding in the first half with those twinkling feet leaving defenders on their bums all over the pitch. I thought we faded a bit in the 2nd half, and we never tested their keeper much all game. However , a massive 3 pts to hoist us into a play-off spot.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Nessie for me - he really is growing on me.

Aug 14, 2014
Solid team performance with the midfield trio of Fox, Ness and Sarcevic a very effective unit. The defenders were not found wanting during the sustained Bradford pressure during the second half. Bradley was outstanding and the presence of Vyner seems
to have created a different dynamic to the defence. His speed and composure appears to have given Bradley more confidence to attack the ball, in passing, and in one on one. Pleased to witness a victory at my fourth game this season, Fox shades my vote from Bradley.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Vyner played two shocking balls out of defence in the first half - one of which he got away with as Lameiras did brilliantly to win it and beat his man, the other led to a Bradford chance. That cost him motm for me, but in general him and Bradley were both excellent. Also a mention for Lameiras who was superb in the first half - I don't know whether Bradford just weren't marking him very well or whether he is so insanely good off the ball that he always seems to find 5-10 yards of space for himself. Great stuff.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Jamie Ness for me, a presence in midfield, getting stuck in when necessary and keeping things neat and tidy when on the ball. Got in a good position to kill the game off at the end but went for the fancy rather than the direct option, nice little chip though.
Good to see this player having an influential effect on the fortunes of the club now.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
I went for Lameiras. I know he's a "two thirds of a game" player but what he does with a ball in that time sometimes has to be seen to be believed. Having said that, I was once again pleased that a great team performance meant there were so many candidates for MOTM. Somewhat puzzling that, to date, Oscar has not picked up a single vote. I thought he was immense yesterday and his work rate is incredible. At one stage in the second half he went on a run that took him from right back to outside left! What an engine...