Man of the Match v Charlton? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Charlton?

Man of the Match v Charlton

• M Cooper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aimson

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Canavan

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Watts

• Macleod

• Edwards

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Camara

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Mayor

• Grant

• Jephcott

Votes: 37 42.0%
  • Hardie

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Nouble

• Fornah

• Moore

• Total voters
Feb 15, 2005
We are in the third tier and why do we expect our players to play the perfect game? PC give his all and for me that is all I expect. A good team performance and another point towards 50 and safety.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
monkeywrench":s94artlz said:
Camara rightly mentioned for mom. But reading some of the comments on the match tread you'd have thought he had a nightmare.

I was chucking at that also. Some people wanted him subbed. Some people have no idea.

Aug 2, 2011
Hardie for a first half battling display. Camara for sheer work rate and forceful drives from defence to an attacking position and of course Jephcott for quality in the box plus 2 goals. Find it difficult to choose between the three of them.

What I find bizarre is that someone nominates Cooper. He was not at blame for the two goals but he hardly had to make a save in the first half and had a couple of easy catches in the second half. Man of the Match - can only assume his Mother voted!

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
I too, thought Camara was poor, especially compared to last week's display, i watched the game,but we all see different things during it,strange isn't it?

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
I’m his biggest fan but yesterday he drove me nuts giving the ball away cheaply a few times and losing his player when they attacked. But he is the first name on the team sheet for me and he came to life in the last ten minutes, I think he will be a top top player.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
From the Herald Argyle Star Man: Panutche Camara.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Ottawa Green":ehnacfyh said:

Shows they didn't watch the match then.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":1zs6q5sz said:
Ottawa Green":1zs6q5sz said:

Shows they didn't watch the match then.

Or more likely you are a very poor judge.I guess the 103 of us who voted for him are also poor judges. Your earlier post suggesting he rated a 4 or 5 is complete bonkers anyway even if he wasn't mom. That would suggest you didn't watch the match.
Yes he did give the ball away occasionally. Thats why he's playing in League 1 surprise surprise. Tell me somebody who didn't give the ball away. His involvement is so high that he's bound to make some mistakes. That said there were some on here demanding he be subbed then voted him mom! You know who you are! Confused or what?
First name on the teamsheet for me now.