Man of the Match v Mansfield? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Mansfield?

Man of the Match v Mansfield

• Palmer

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Wootton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canavan

Votes: 49 52.1%
  • Sawyer

• Bakinson

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Edwards

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Sarcevic

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Mayor

• Cooper

• Moore

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Jephcott

• Hardie

• Joel Grant

• Josh Grant

• Total voters

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Bakinson for me, looked class throughout, Canavan and Palmer for keeping us in it first half, an excellent result against a very talented attacking outfit,
Pete

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Palmer would probably have won it for me as he definitely kept us in the game in the first fifteen minutes, but the goal they scored looked like he slightly messed up.
Canavan was the best of our defence by a margin, but for me Bakinson wins MoM. He was classy all through the game.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Canavan for me - Bakinson did really well throughout and Palmer's first half display was excellent.

Aug 14, 2014
Mansfield should have scored a couple before Argyle. Difficult to select anyone who did not contribute, however Bakinson's ability to control the ball whilst moving forward unsettles defenders at this level, a positive in a crowded and combative midfield. Palmer and Cavanan worthy of consideration.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Palmer was a saviour early on, Bakinson assured in midfield, but for me Canavan was outstanding today and fully deserving of MOM . He is in a great run of form at the moment, and before anyone points out his couple of errors, when did a lge 2 player ever play a perfect game?

Jun 27, 2019
Devongreenowl":144r3c7s said:
Possibly Canavan for his goal and second half, but let’s not forget he gave the balk away cheaply twice which led to goal scoring opportunities.

I find it difficult to give mom to a member of a defence which could easily have conceded five in the first half alone, so Bakinson for me but they all had a bad day at the office, result excepted of course. Great finish from Hardie.

Agree with that. Canavan was involved in two highlights - his goal and the clearance off the line - but he was part of a defence that played like a bunch of headless chickens in the first half. Maybe he'd look better without the awful Scott Wooton alongside him.

Bakinson for me. I hope City don't rate him too highly but they probably do.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I do wonder if Lowe might bring another defender in. I think we are pretty maxed out on loans, so it might mean an actual signing. I thought Canavan and Wootton had a poor first half, it Canvans goal and then a much better second half from him have made many think he was outstanding. Not for me I’m afraid. He needs to concentrate and stop giving the ball away. He did it a couple of times today in very vulnerable positions and he also did it up at Cheltenham on Boxing Day. A definite weskness in his game. That first half defensive display (by the whole defence) reminded me of earlier in the season.