Man of the Match v Northampton? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Northampton?

Man of the Match v Northampton

• Grant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okopu

• Moore

• Abraham

• Fornah

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Reeves

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Watts

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Jephcott

• Canavan

• Nouble

Votes: 63 55.3%
  • Aimson

• G Cooper

• M Cooper

• Mayor

Votes: 23 20.2%

• Total voters

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Balham_Green":11umj98d said:
JannerinCardiff":11umj98d said:
Dreamgreen":11umj98d said:
jerryatricjanner":11umj98d said:
Nouble for me with Watts a close second.

Watts for me with Frank a close second !

That’s what I think. Watts my MOM. Nouble played well but didn’t get headers on target when he should have at least tested the keeper. And for me Watts did nothing wrong, defended well, brought the ball forward from defence and scored a tidy goal.

'Tidy goal'!! You mean the open goal? There's always a mistake in Watts when we are under pressure. Pretty harsh on Nouble too. They were not easy headers and he did well to get in front of the defender.

Go on then BG, as you are always the one who asks questions of other posters comments, here is one for you. At what point in the game yesterday (the topic of this post) did Watts make a mistake when we were under pressure ?

Sep 6, 2006
Dreamgreen":w8h5yq4i said:
Balham_Green":w8h5yq4i said:
JannerinCardiff":w8h5yq4i said:
Dreamgreen":w8h5yq4i said:
jerryatricjanner":w8h5yq4i said:

That’s what I think. Watts my MOM. Nouble played well but didn’t get headers on target when he should have at least tested the keeper. And for me Watts did nothing wrong, defended well, brought the ball forward from defence and scored a tidy goal.

'Tidy goal'!! You mean the open goal? There's always a mistake in Watts when we are under pressure. Pretty harsh on Nouble too. They were not easy headers and he did well to get in front of the defender.

Go on then BG, as you are always the one who asks questions of other posters comments, here is one for you. At what point in the game yesterday (the topic of this post) did Watts make a mistake when we were under pressure ?

Well that s my point! Northampton were so bad that we and Watts were NOT under pressure. Mind you they still almost scored twice in their rare incursions.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Watts was my man of the match for his excellent defending and for going forward too, and as for his "Open goal" any striker would have been proud to have got that in on target from an acute angle with plenty of defenders in front of him,great goal.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Balham_Green":1rbn9hhu said:
Dreamgreen":1rbn9hhu said:
Balham_Green":1rbn9hhu said:
JannerinCardiff":1rbn9hhu said:
Dreamgreen":1rbn9hhu said:
jerryatricjanner":1rbn9hhu said:

Well that s my point! Northampton were so bad that we and Watts were NOT under pressure. Mind you they still almost scored twice in their rare incursions.

OK. So BG you weren´t actually talking about yesterday (the topic was MoM yesterday!). That is my mistake - see, we all make them !

Now we have cleared that up, perhaps what I should have queried is why you say "There´s always a mistake in Watts ...". So you are basing this on the seven games (including yesterday when I think you have sort of agreed he didn´t make any) he has played this season, and two of which we didn´t concede - so no glaring error then I would say on those two occasions. So we are now down to four games where you have a strong opinion of his ability, or lack of it.

Bit harsh don´t you think ? (New team, settling in and all that !)