Man of the Match v Sheffield United? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Sheffield United?

Man of the Match v Sheffield United

• M Cooper

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Aimson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opoku

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • Watts

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Fornah

• Edwards

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Camara

Votes: 55 43.7%
  • Mayor

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Grant

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Jephcott

• Hardie

• Reeves

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Telford

• Moore

• Nouble

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I went with Conor. He is having a really good patch, his ability to find a pass is so underrated.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Went with Pan, although it was a toss up between him, Opoku and Cooper.

A shout out to Ben Reeves for a good shift after coming on as sub.

Jan 27, 2012
Camara catches the eye with his energy and workrate . But he doesn't match this with quality on the ball- he gives away posession too often and missed a sitter today !

Opoku had a decent game I thought. He also makes mistakes, but did well against the Sheffield United strikeforce- who were fast and physical.

But my man of the match was Reeves. He wasn't on the pitch for very long but intoduced a bit of quality and a level head to the midfield. I thought he was Argyle's best player today. The game changed when he came on.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I voted for Pan, but Cooper was also very good, mentions for Opoku and Reeves when he came on. The thing that excites me is that 3 of these 4 are very young and will improve with the experience, so i think we will be better second half of season, no doubt we will see soon enough,
Pete

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
For me it was between cam coops and opoku.
I'd unfortunately have to not give it to cam as he didn't play full game I know that shouldn't cloud my judgement. And Its a tough one between opoku or coops. :scarf:

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":15f54yqi said:
Just don't get the plaudits for Camara. Gave the ball away so often, missed the best chance of the game and made numerous wrong options. He runs around a lot I guess and that has traditionally won praise from the Argyle faithful regardless that it results in sweet FA.

Opoku made 3 key blocks and looked comfortable against a Premier league (albeit momentarily) attack.

You are a poor judge of a player. You obviously made your mind up re Camara and see what you wanna see. Pretty derogatory re the 'Argyle faithful' too. Guess you know more than the rest of us. The 'sweet FA' you talk about was one goal and very nearly two. He missed it but has tremendous energy to get on the end of these things. Yes he makes mistakes. That's why he's in League 1. My view is if you do very little you make very few mistakes.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
You are a poor judge of a player.

In your opinion

You obviously made your mind up re Camara and see what you wanna see.

No I haven't. I have a different opinion to you in this game.

Pretty derogatory re the 'Argyle faithful' too. Guess you know more than the rest of us.

Really,? I think you are finding English troublesome. Or you're looking for an argument.

The 'sweet FA' you talk about was one goal and very nearly two.

And the misplaced passes, and the poor choices in decision making.

He missed it but has tremendous energy to get on the end of these things.

Yes he does.

Yes he makes mistakes.

He made quite a few, Which is why, in my opinion he wasn't motm material yesterday.

That's why he's in League 1.

I thought the plan was to sign playerscapable of getting us out of this division. Actually, I think he will improve over time. But in recent games he is obviously still learning. This is an opinion, get over it.

My view is if you do very little you make very few mistakes.

I didn't see any Argyle player do "very little" yesterday. My judge of a motm is the percentage of what they achieved compared with what they tried. On that measure, Camara has a long way to go.

We have different opinions BG on Camara, live with it.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Mark Pedlar":l4vvjnuj said:

In your opinion

Pretty derogatory re the 'Argyle faithful' too. Guess you know more than the rest of us.

Really,? I think you are finding English troublesome. Or you're looking for an argument.

And the misplaced passes, and the poor choices in decision making.

Yes he does.

Yes he makes mistakes.

He made quite a few, Which is why, in my opinion he wasn't motm material yesterday.

I thought the plan was to sign playerscapable of getting us out of this division. Actually, I think he will improve over time. But in recent games he is obviously still learning. This is an opinion, get over it.

I didn't see any Argyle player do "very little" yesterday. My judge of a motm is the percentage of what they achieved compared with what they tried. On that measure, Camara has a long way to go.

It’s probably just your turn Mark. :cool:

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":7uh3eyra said:

In your opinion

'Poor judge in the opinion of the 186 who voted for him and the many others throughout the season.'

'You have confirmation bias. You have been critical throughout the season.'

'As you say at the end we 'have different opinions'. Live with it. You are clearly suggesting that the Argyle faithful who rate him are poor judges. Where is the 'troublesome English'?'

And the misplaced passes, and the poor choices in decision making.[/b

'Examples of poor choices?'

Yes he does.

Yes he makes mistakes.

'Course he's still learning learning. He was at Crawley last season'