Man of the Match v Shrewsbury? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Shrewsbury?

Man of the Match v Shrewsbury

• Cooper

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Aimson

Votes: 46 48.9%
  • Opoku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watts

• Fornah

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Edwards

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Camara

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Grant

• Hardie

• Ennis

• Jephcott

• Lolos

• Reeves

• Moore

• Lewis

• No player

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters
Dec 16, 2004
RKB":3a68t738 said:
That was an awful performance and we deserved nothing. And I'm sorry but with Jephcott coming in for a lot of criticism recently I'm giving both barrels today to Ryan Hardie. He played like Steve MacLean. Lily-livered, pulling out of challenges, getting knocked off the ball far too easily. I know he's not Mickey Evans, but he really needs to develop the physical side of his game if he wants to be more than back-up next season.
There was no Argyle man of the match today, by some distance.

I agree about Hardie. He played like someone who played for the first time and decided it was all a bit rough for him. Absolute disgrace. Mayor dribbles and beats players until he falls, loses the ball or is tackled and then does the same again; then when they have the ball he'll trip someone...skillful but not much of an asset. Aimson decent defender. Loan players can't wait to go home. Lowe far to pally with players and not respected. Imagine Luggy with this lot, or Warnock. I'm surprised Simon Hallett is such a fan of RL.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm a big Hardie fan, but he didn't see to want to try today, which is really unusual for him.

Hot dog? More like an insipid frankfurter today.

Dec 29, 2011
In the case of Ryan Hardie it is starting to look like the old 2 years plus contract syndrome.A player impresses while on loan .Gets his long term contract and then takes his foot off the gas.He seemed like a young kid being shrugged off the ball by his dad yesterday.
I know George Cooper was unlucky to get an injury, but he did not seem the same player as he was for us on loan before signing his 3 year contract.I know it is a different league and a step up, but these 2 players do not convince me they are players to build our team around for next season.Hopefully Ryan Lowe knows different