Management team poll. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Management team poll.

Reid/Ridsdale or something completely different?

• Peter Reid on his own (no Ridsdale)

Votes: 52 27.1%
  • Peter Ridsdale on his own (no Reid)

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • The Pair of them.

Votes: 129 67.2%
  • Neither of them.

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Dec 22, 2009
West London
Both - we could do with some stability. It would be awful to make a management change in the pre-season and would cause problems for us in league two. I'm sure that Reid already has some plans for next seasons team in terms of retaining players and signing cover for weak areas. And with Ridsdale - the players and the manager know all about him and his expectations - plus I feel he has managed to look after the best interests of the club!

C

Cult Of Personality

Reid and only Reid

Ridder can go away back to his hole

Sep 1, 2008
After speaking to ridsdale on Saturday, I would say he is planning on being here for a while as his words were "once the cva business is sorted we can push on with a bright future".
I'm guessing he knows who the pb is and knows they want him.
After the other things he said I'm more than happy for him to be here, he seemed a very genuine and level headed person.
As for Reid, he will do good things for us given a chance!

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
I went for both. I'd like to see Reid build his own squad and see what we can do. I like Ridsdale but wouldn't trust him with my savings. He loves football and has been around long enough to know the business side of the game and what needs to be done to mould a successful team, so I'm happy for him to be here providing that he is kept on a leash.

Nice edit, Peter. :)