Manager sacking season underway | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Manager sacking season underway

Jul 12, 2016
Herts_Green":3v4blybl said:
HC Green":3v4blybl said:
Emeraldinho":3v4blybl said:
Oh Gawd, no doubt RL will feature in the betting yet again :roll:

14/1 which is the lowest odds for someone in a job.

Perhaps someone can explain why his name crops up in most of the recent vacancies, whereas other managers currently in jobs and even more successful never seem to feature on these lists.
Because he’s a highly rated young manager who has been very successful so far in his short career and plays an exciting brand of football. Can you tell me why Derek Adams doesn’t get linked to any jobs when they come up?
Very successful? One proper promotion and one in unique circumstances from league 2. Slight exaggeration!

Sep 6, 2006
oldage":1qjjo33o said:
Herts_Green":1qjjo33o said:
HC Green":1qjjo33o said:
Emeraldinho":1qjjo33o said:

Perhaps someone can explain why his name crops up in most of the recent vacancies, whereas other managers currently in jobs and even more successful never seem to feature on these lists.
Because he’s a highly rated young manager who has been very successful so far in his short career and plays an exciting brand of football. Can you tell me why Derek Adams doesn’t get linked to any jobs when they come up?
Very successful? One proper promotion and one in unique circumstances from league 2. Slight exaggeration!

Not bad for first time manager. 2 seasons. 2 promotions. Can't do much better than. Reckon that qualifies as 'very successful'. Whether he can continue it or not at a higher level remains to be seen.,

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
"Some journalists"? :greensmile: There literally hundreds of post on this site saying the same thing.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Latest dismissals.

McCall from Bradford
David Dunn from Barrow. Was only appointed in July after Evatt left for Bolton.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":1c3c2o0t said:
Watford boss dismissed.

Well they are only 5th in table so probably fair enough. :crazy:

He's also only recently won manager of the month.

Watford are a mess, changing manager every 4 months is hardly a recipe for stability and also it brands them as an extremely unattractive club for future potential candidates.

Aug 5, 2016
oldage":mhrkzxc1 said:
Herts_Green":mhrkzxc1 said:
HC Green":mhrkzxc1 said:
Emeraldinho":mhrkzxc1 said:

You really are incredibly miserable.

Every time you post I picture Victor Meldrew sat in the corner of his dining room, ranting with impatience at the monitor.

Jul 12, 2016
Knibbsworth":3psu2px4 said:
oldage":3psu2px4 said:
Herts_Green":3psu2px4 said:
HC Green":3psu2px4 said:
Emeraldinho":3psu2px4 said:

You really are incredibly miserable.

Every time you post I picture Victor Meldrew sat in the corner of his dining room, ranting with impatience at the monitor.
So you are still reading my 3 week old posts.I'm impressed!
Not miserable ,just putting things in perspective.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Cobi Budge":1r44uw4s said:
Pulis sacked by Wednesday after just 10 games.

How long until DGO is here declaring it an opportunity RL would be stupid to ignore.

Wednesday clearly are screwed this season, any manager taking up that role needs to insert a "you can't sack me even if we get relegated clause" into their contract.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
6 managers in 6 years for Wednesday since their current owner came in. What a farce, up there with Watford.