Mason | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mason

M

Marcus The Green

Mason wants what is best for his career, moving to Swindon wouldn't be. He wants to see us survive, he is a Plymouth lad and a fan. Swindon wouldn't be a step up, if a team in the Championship comes in for him, then it might be a different story.

I'd love to see him stay, as he is a star in the making.

A

Arch Stanton

Spoke to a close friend of Joe this evening (Former Trainee).

He informs me that Joe has been negotiating personal terms with Spurs this weekend, however he was unsure of the fee involved or the possibility of a loan move back to us.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Arch Stanton":8f4yvio1 said:

He informs me that Joe has been negotiating personal terms with Spurs this weekend, however he was unsure of the fee involved or the possibility of a loan move back to us.

I would be very surprised if it was spurs who wanted to sign him!!

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Arch Stanton":194vn97s said:

FWIW Joe was at the Bournemouth Match yesterday.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
leep33":3m4ptc3w said:
Arch Stanton":3m4ptc3w said:

Then be prepared to be surprised :shock: :shock:

Sep 2, 2008
Heard he was off to Spurs as well. Harry is one of Reids mates as far as I know - could it be he's helping us out..?

C

Cult Of Personality

Pottypilgrim":3r1q0y6b said:
Heard he was off to Spurs as well. Harry is one of Reids mates as far as I know - could it be he's helping us out..?

The only way he be helping is by leting us have Vdv, modric, bale and defoe on loan

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
crickeypafc":39a5nekg said:
Pottypilgrim":39a5nekg said:

The only way he be helping is by leting us have Vdv, modric, bale and defoe on loan

Apparently all set up with these loan deals but one small problem arose ............... EMBARGO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Arch Stanton

leep33":1cb3h3xk said:
Arch Stanton":1cb3h3xk said:

The lad I spoke to was a really nice guy and was a trainee during Holloways era.. He appeared 100% genuine ref the Spurs deal with Mason as he had spoken to Joe yesterday.

He is also still in contact with Dan Gosling and said that Dan had tripled his wages with the Newcastle move quoted 25k a week!

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Joe Mason has not been in talks with Spurs.

I don't know if they've made an enquiry, but if they have, I can only imagine it would have involved them loaning him back to us, which can't happen.