Mat Macey..... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mat Macey.....

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Willis88":231a73v7 said:
Quintrell_Green":231a73v7 said:
davie nine":231a73v7 said:
I thought I’d check if Arsenal were giving Matt Macey a chance against Liverpool tonight. He is not even on the bench.
That role falls to their new signing to replace Emiliano Martinez, Rúnar Rúnarsson. It seems that Arsenal don’t have that much confidence in Macey after all.
I was, genuinely, hoping to see if Arsenal saw something that we didn’t.

I particulary checked on his involvement too, and discovered that he was not to be the sub keeper. It will be interesting to learn if he goes out again on loan now that he has dropped in the Arsenal pecking order.

Are you interested as it's a guaranteed 6 points if he goes to a L1 team?

Now, we are Argyle supporters of some standing.
You know and I know that if we face Macey in League One he will be absolutely brilliant!! :lol:

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Pogleswoody":2o6jsh1l said:
Willis88":2o6jsh1l said:
Quintrell_Green":2o6jsh1l said:
davie nine":2o6jsh1l said:
I thought I’d check if Arsenal were giving Matt Macey a chance against Liverpool tonight. He is not even on the bench.
That role falls to their new signing to replace Emiliano Martinez, Rúnar Rúnarsson. It seems that Arsenal don’t have that much confidence in Macey after all.

I particulary checked on his involvement too, and discovered that he was not to be the sub keeper. It will be interesting to learn if he goes out again on loan now that he has dropped in the Arsenal pecking order.

You know and I know that if we face Macey in League One he will be absolutely brilliant!! :lol:

Sure he'll have the performance of his life.

Will palm it down to defenders rather than strikers for a change.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Willis88":3d16642y said:
Pogleswoody":3d16642y said:
Willis88":3d16642y said:
Quintrell_Green":3d16642y said:
davie nine":3d16642y said:

Sure he'll have the performance of his life.

Will palm it down to defenders rather than strikers for a change.

Will kick it round the post for a corner instead of trying to kick it out for a throw in.
Such easy tweaks to improve his game!! ;)