Match day moments out at 4pm | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match day moments out at 4pm

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
charlie rose take a bow,what an excellent film.
Love all the pre match interviews, would have been easy not to bother, left the lads to it. Great job. And may have made a small difference, who knows.

Jul 24, 2006
Budapest
What a great memento of an unforgettable day. We are so privileged to support our great club. I’ve never felt so part of this club as I have in the last 3-4 years even as a distant exile. It brought the emotions flooding back. Looking forward to another championship season!
I have to echo this sentiment. Life took me away from Devon many years ago. I am so grateful for ATV and the quality of it. Along with the one argyle just makes you feel great pride and connection to the club.

Oct 31, 2015
What an absolutely brilliant watch. Well done and thank you Charlie 👏👏👏. The smoke in our living room is just ahhh😉

How the hell we bottle what that group of players have god only knows moving forward (Joe 90 the Nance understudy?).

some observations

The interviews at the beginning were heartfelt and had meaning

The goal. Dont Think I've watched a goal on loop quite so much since Saturday.

Hull City management class act at the end. They would have been gutted. 👏👏.

What a tight bunch of lads and management we have. Even the coaches that were drafted in loved it.

Seeing Jeffers, Gillesphey, DM10 and Butch back for the game means a lot. They've all moved on but came back for that game👏👏👏👏👏👏

Our DOF still looks wiped out🤣

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Well that brought a chuffing great lump to the throat and a bucket of tears to the glass eye!

Looking at the goal, dozens of times, Callum Wright literally had a second to look up, spot Joe pointing and then place the ball in the EXACT place that Joe wanted it.

Liam Rosenior - Top man to shake the hand of every Argyle player as they went past. That's class. Maybe he was saying "see you in a couple of weeks guys?" :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, can't stop...I have a 30 minute video to watch for the 50th time. :)

Mar 30, 2024
Anyone notice the little look and laugh Wright and Scarr exchanged when Nance mentioned Foster at 24:40??
I think the face that Mike Cooper pulled at 24:46 pretty much confirms that the gesture he made to the crowd when the Foster out chants were taking place after the PNE game was one of approval!:D

Reactions: boletus edulis

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I think the face that Mike Cooper pulled at 24:46 pretty much confirms that the gesture he made to the crowd when the Foster out chants were taking place after the PNE game was one of approval!:D

Didn't see that first time, as was focussing on Scarr :ROFLMAO:

Yep it's exactly the face I pulled when Nance mentioned Fozzie :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tamargreen

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looked like Houghton wanted to give a speech as well.

Hopefully there's an end of season video showing the good and bad that happened throughout the season.
It really does feel like three seasons in one.

Aug 25, 2023
Well that brought a chuffing great lump to the throat and a bucket of tears to the glass eye!

Looking at the goal, dozens of times, Callum Wright literally had a second to look up, spot Joe pointing and then place the ball in the EXACT place that Joe wanted it.

Liam Rosenior - Top man to shake the hand of every Argyle player as they went past. That's class. Maybe he was saying "see you in a couple of weeks guys?" :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, can't stop...I have a 30 minute video to watch for the 50th time. :)
I just can't stop watching Matchday Moments!

Two questions: why does Callum Wright look distressed (at 21.40) and will the new Sky deal reduce the number of games available on Argyle TV?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I just can't stop watching Matchday Moments!

Two questions: why does Callum Wright look distressed (at 21.40) and will the new Sky deal reduce the number of games available on Argyle TV?

For UK based people it won’t be shown on Argyle TV