McCauley back in the fold. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

McCauley back in the fold.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
pontypoolgreen":n3lie1rn said:
greenmarc":n3lie1rn said:
Deep Throat":n3lie1rn said:
You heard it hear first.

Defo not Dan McCauley but its someone associated with Argyle right now :shock: :shock:

Correct.

Spill the bean (what with all the cutbacks)

A

argyledj

im assuming that of the current local board that only tony wrathall would have the financial capability to finance the club short term, in one of the posts it does say somebody associated with the club so it may not be a current director? surely someone can post on here who it is and are they actually someone with the clubs interest at heart.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Maybe after Saturdays performance the players have agreed not to be paid in an effort to save the club

More importantly maybe they should !!!

Mar 9, 2009
I don't know if they agreed to it or not but they were only paid a percentage of their September wages....perhaps thaty's why they all looked so disinterested on Saturday.

G

Gareth Nicholson

pontypoolgreen":33iulo3p said:
Peverell Pete":33iulo3p said:
I don't know if they agreed to it or not but they were only paid a percentage of their September wages....perhaps thaty's why they all looked so disinterested on Saturday.

And you have a reliable source for this information??

It's pretty damaging to PAFC if not true.

I heard something similar referring to turnstile operators. Source wasn't anyone even remotely near the club though so I took it with a shrug of the shoulders and a 'pfft, Argyle eh?' reaction. It's not so much the rumours, it's the fact that there seems to be so many of them saying similar things. Either a lot of people have grasped the wrong end of a lot of sticks, or there's no smoke without the hot stuff.

A

Anonymous

I asked the man himself, there's no truth in the rumours of a return to Home Park. :)

A

Anonymous

pontypoolgreen":3i8iprf2 said:
PL2 3DQ":3i8iprf2 said:

I asked the man himself, there's no truth in the rumours of a return to Home Park. :)

Already posted on Page 2 Ian, keep up son.... :)

Well, he's only just got back to me, I thought it best to post the answer from Dan himself rather than rely on second hand information.