Mini Comp: Football League Show Argyle Coverage Prediction | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mini Comp: Football League Show Argyle Coverage Prediction

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I made it 28.09s. Well done Elburton.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Bex, bless her cotton socks, would have been in her element.

One of the few things that would raise her blood pressure to extreme levels was the lack of airtime given to Argyle on ANY FL programme.

As for Mazza! Get a life mate please!

This is called "Having a laugh, a bit of fun, take the pee out of the BBC/Claridge/whoever"

Hmmm! Elburton eh? Does he have insider information?

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
I took three timings with my stopwatch.

1: 25.5 seconds
2: 25.6 seconds
3: 25.3 seconds

So I'll call it 25.5 seconds.

Which means both Elburton and pilgrimmike1 are 1.5 seconds out, so joint winners! Well done ;)

PM me if you've got a Purefootball account (with your team name) and I'll pop some credits onto your team account.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Andy_S":31ocz55d said:

One of the few things that would raise her blood pressure to extreme levels was the lack of airtime given to Argyle on ANY FL programme.

This is called "Having a laugh, a bit of fun, take the pi$$ out of the BBC/Claridge/whoever"

Hahaha. I think it's me who needs to get a life. I sat here at one in the morning with a stop watch. Mind you it was well worth it seeing that goal again. Just seen your post as I previewed this Aerok, all I'll say is you need a good stop watch. :cool: :cool:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
All we ever get is "Not available in your region".

So much for the BBC being a WORLDwide organisation!!

:twisted:

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Keepitgreen":2e0yjpan said:
Andy_S":2e0yjpan said:

This is called "Having a laugh, a bit of fun, take the pi$$ out of the BBC/Claridge/whoever"

Hahaha. I think it's me who needs to get a life. I sat here at one in the morning with a stop watch. Mind you it was well worth it seeing that goal again. Just seen your post as I previewed this Aerok, all I'll say is you need a good stop watch. :cool: :cool:

lol - it's my Android stopwatch ;)

Let's run a thread like this, after each league game this season for a laugh. Ooh - I note that FLS is covering the Carling Cup in midweek...

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Aerok":2qnvvk4f said:
Keepitgreen":2qnvvk4f said:
Andy_S":2qnvvk4f said:

lol - it's my Android stopwatch ;)

Let's run a thread like this, after each league game this season for a laugh. Ooh - I note that FLS is covering the Carling Cup in midweek...
.. and I'll be in Lanzarote. :D :D :D

Aug 22, 2006
Erm i've got a life - of course it's just a laugh (and I enjoyed it - great comp!)
However the fact of the matter is I bet you think to yourself each week "what a load of boll*x what a lack of coverage for us."
Yet you won't take into account what i've commented on the other footie league post and what the likes of Lundan cabbie have posted. It's basically another "urban myth." Argyle's lack of coverage. Very wrong. We make our own coverage.

As for taking the mick out of claridge - by all means that's a choice isn't it - and most of us prefer Rosenior (and I agree!). The thing you can't change is the 65-75 minutes allocated to the show. I guarantee you that 95% of teams will feel they don't get enough coverage.

Anyway got to go - must get a life. :lol:

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Andy_S":pe4rrhnw said:

You'd be amazed what I know, Andy! ;) :lol:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
MAZZA26":kcgnoomv said:
Erm i've got a life - of course it's just a laugh (and I enjoyed it - great comp!)
However the fact of the matter is I bet you think to yourself each week "what a load of boll*x what a lack of coverage for us."
Yet you won't take into account what i've commented on the other footie league post and what the likes of Lundan cabbie have posted. It's basically another "urban myth." Argyle's lack of coverage. Very wrong. We make our own coverage.

As for taking the mick out of claridge - by all means that's a choice isn't it - and most of us prefer Rosenior (and I agree!). The thing you can't change is the 65-75 minutes allocated to the show. I guarantee you that 95% of teams will feel they don't get enough coverage.

Anyway got to go - must get a life. :lol:

Hope you managed to get a good 'un Mazza. :lol:

Of course we all feel aggrieved at the limited time available to the FL games, compared to some of the garbage in the EPL, that's all part of the enjoyment of slagging it all off.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Managed to fast forward to the Argyle bit without having to hear any drivel from Claridge. What a good start to the morning. :D