MOM for Bournemouth game | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

MOM for Bournemouth game

MOM for Bournemouth game

• Button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson

• Zubar

• Seip

• Paterson

• Fletcher

• Arnason

• Patterson

• Clark

• Bolasie

• Fallon

• Young

• Total voters
S

Sporting Lipson

On the pitch Arnie was pick for me.

But thanks to Peter Reid for getting a weak 'unpaid' squad looking like a football team.
If we survive our finishing will send us down !

B

bakes

I went for Kari Arnason. He's been putting in some great performances of late, glad he proved the boo boys wrong. He showed that he can play like Friio as Luggy said when he signed him. Well done Kari!

Dec 9, 2009
PLYMOUTH
Arnason by a country mile, probably his best game in a green shirt and the first signd of the box to box midfielder Sturrock saw. He helped the front two no end shame they could'nt finish :twisted:

Dec 3, 2005
I would love to pick the WHOLE team.

Everyone put in very decent performances, yes even the 2 Rory's.

So my vote goes to the WHOLE team, long may it continue, some team will get thrashed by us soon, if we carry on creating chances, they will start to find the net, keep the faith!!

Marcus The Green":j8xqneww said:
Arnason in the more forward role played very very well. Zubar played well at the back too. Bolasie had an ok game but chose the wrong option in the 3 v 1 near the end when he went right with an player overlapping on his left.

I thought Zubar was excellent but I had already voted for Arnason. Cant quite understand why Fallon has 2 votes and Zubar 0.

Feb 15, 2005
Fletcher for me and what is it with local journalists do they watch the game, Dean Stacey of the Independent gave Rory patterson 3 stars when he clearly was absolutely carp and was a relief when he was subbed. It is no better than reading the WMN where they continue to kiss butt.

C

Ceejay64

Fletcher and Arnason did really well today.
Rory Fallon how did you miss that!!! :shock:

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
buck197":2nyatwq6 said:
Fletcher for me and what is it with local journalists do they watch the game, Dean Stacey of the Independent gave Rory patterson 3 stars when he clearly was absolutely carp and was a relief when he was subbed. It is no better than reading the WMN where they continue to kiss butt.

And if you had been The Indy journalist and you had written what you thought, there would be Dean Stacey at home having a go at you for writing nonsense. Clearly.

Funny old game isn't it?

M

mike1080

Arnason MOM - looked comfortable in a more forward role, got stuck into challenges, as well as linking up play nicely providing passes, as well as options to the man on the ball. Nelson was sharp and cleared up well when needed, Bolasie ran his socks off as always and gave the most attacking threat. Shame both Rorys didn't have their shooting boots on, otherwise we would have got something out of the game!