MOM for Walsall game | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

MOM for Walsall game

MOM for Walsall game

• Button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duguid

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Walton

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • Nelson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Zubar

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • Paterson

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Arnason

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Fletcher

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Mason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallon

• Bolasie

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Patterson

• Penman

• All of the above

Votes: 17 12.1%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Andy_Symons":1b9rrwa6 said:
I went for Zubar, who was immense today - he covered well, his tackling was strong and well-timed; he had a very, very good game. I also considered Walton, Paterson and Fallon, in fact it was a good all round team performance, but I do think Zubar had a blinder. Mention too for the Walsall 'keeper. He kept the score respectable, prevented a Fallon hat-trick and gave hope to fat blokes everywhere :)

:iagree: Went for Zubar too.. he was absolutely brillaint today! Really hope we can keep him next season :cry:

Feb 9, 2011
back 4 all good
fletch n arni great shift but give the man credit walton deserved it by a country mile
didnt fink i'd b sayin that ever lol

Nov 24, 2010
Plymouth
I agree Walton played well but I thought Bolasie was by far our best performer today. He looked dangerous every time he got the ball. Good performance against a poor team.

Oct 24, 2010
Has to be one of the midfielder's Fletcher, Walton or Arnesson. We looked very strong in that department.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Frank_Butcher":n0vccva6 said:
All good to a man today with Arnason and Fletcher doing very well and Walton in particular. I've always said there is a footballer in there somewhere and he showed it today in his general play and delivery from the dead ball (of which we should have capitalised more often).

yes - having 'defended' him in the past it is nice to see him put the effort in and show that he has great ability (DON'T WASTE IT SON!! )

worth MOTM just by proving how easy it should be for a pro to take a good corner!! (not rocket science, though even british rockets get higher into space than most of our 'usual' corners)

Zubar great, Patto great, sub Patto a hugely enjoyable cameo (- good goal well taken)

if only we did that every week!! there are SOOO many inferior teams out there

we were great - Walsall were abzsolute cack!!

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Beep Beep got my vote. :) :mrgreen: :stout:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Andy_Symons":37ugtzyg said:
I went for Zubar, who was immense today - he covered well, his tackling was strong and well-timed; he had a very, very good game. I also considered Walton, Paterson and Fallon, in fact it was a good all round team performance, but I do think Zubar had a blinder. Mention too for the Walsall 'keeper. He kept the score respectable, prevented a Fallon hat-trick and gave hope to fat blokes everywhere :)
Their no. 32 Andy Gutler wasn't far behind him at the salad bar either. :)