MOM V MK DONS | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

MOM V MK DONS

MOM V MK DONS

• THE WHOLE TEAM

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • BUTTON

Votes: 19 13.4%
  • DUGUID

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • NELSON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZUBAR

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • PATERSON

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • FLETCHER

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • WALTON

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • MASON

• ARNASON

• BOLASIE

• FALLON

• SUMMERFIELD

• PETERLIN

• Total voters

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I finally decided Button, after pondering Fletcher/Walton
That was the hardest decision for MOTM this season

Feb 26, 2008
A village
For me Zubar had the best individual performance, closely followed by Button (two fantastic saves), but I have gone for the whole team for sheer determination - a tremendously spirited display from all, and it was obvious how much it meant to them at the final whistle. Whatever happens from now until the end of the season, this group of players has my full respect and admiration.

Just back from Thailand to witness an amazing game, I felt that Jim P has a superb game, Fletcher led by example, Walton was class, Zubar was awesome, Fallon battled hard ( remember he is not 100% fit ), Duguid did a very tidy job, Nelson showed experience beyond his young years, Button was there when we needed him,so to sum up I voted for the whole team because it was a TEAM effort that won us 3 points today.

WELL DONE THE TEAM.

J

johnguitar

Thought I would mention the performance of Bolasie, Great work rate and tracking back which typified a great team performance all round in my opinion :)

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
Zubar, yet again, had a good solid game. Him and Nelson at CB really looks a great partnership at this level, not a lot got past him today. He had a great game.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
GreenArmy1986":1c6jcn3q said:
zubar, fletch and button were all class today to hard to pick one.

:iagree: and great performances from Walton and both Full backs

Whole team for me

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Whilst a good backs to the wall performance from the whole team, Zubar was class, and fully deserved his MOM.The guy is immense and hope Reidy signs him on for next season in whatever league we find ourselves in.

Dec 3, 2005
Under 'normal' circumstances, I would vote for Zubar, he was awesome today.

But these are not 'normal' times, therefore I voted for the WHOLE TEAM, fantastic team effort, again. :mrgreen:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Odd how the better the team plays the harder it is to pick MOM. :mrgreen: :stout:

Apr 15, 2008
London
Patto for me but massive performances from the skipper, Button, Zuuuuubarrrr.

Hon mentions go to Rory for his defensive work and Walton for his corners (though I think we only had about 2 to their 50) and the goal.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Herald/Chris Errington gives MOM to Zubar but gives a disappointing 6/10 for both Walton and Fallon. Usually a match winner receives more than that.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I fully understand why people have gone for Zubar, he was iimmense yesterday, however, I have gone for Button, as his second half saves were breathtaking and match winning.