mystery player perhaps? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

mystery player perhaps?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
MAZZA26":3hbyqn32 said:
king tynan":3hbyqn32 said:
greenmarc":3hbyqn32 said:
king tynan":3hbyqn32 said:
i have just been up to the devonshire gym (evening babaracucudada) along with reda johnson and stephane zubar was another french bloke wearing argyle shorts with no. 11 on it. he was speaking french but i did'nt have a clue who he was. looks about 25 years old and is white skinned. any ideas amongst the supporters who watch argyle train?
Do you just go to the gym to stalk the argyle players ......... any chance you can tell arnie next time you see him that you think hes one off the worst players to play for argyle or will you lick ass instead and totally bottle it :lol: :lol:
i go there to keep fit :)

It must be frustrating being in the same room with one of the worst argyle players ever... according to you anyway. :) That would be encouragement enough to send me potty on the treadmill.
i wish kari arnason would go potty on the treadmill. he needs it :)

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
king tynan":1ue53iaa said:
MAZZA26":1ue53iaa said:
greenmarc":1ue53iaa said:
i have just been up to the devonshire gym (evening babaracucudada) along with reda johnson and stephane zubar was another french bloke wearing argyle shorts with no. 11 on it. he was speaking french but i did'nt have a clue who he was. looks about 25 years old and is white skinned. any ideas amongst the supporters who watch argyle train?
Do you just go to the gym to stalk the argyle players ......... any chance you can tell arnie next time you see him that you think hes one off the worst players to play for argyle or will you lick ass instead and totally bottle it :lol: :lol:

It must be frustrating being in the same room with one of the worst argyle players ever... according to you anyway. :) That would be encouragement enough to send me potty on the treadmill.

Theres not much chance of you mentioning to Arnie how crap he is in your opinion is there :shock: :shock: :shock: So easy to hide behind a key board aint it

Feb 29, 2008
ba ba ba ba ba ba ba.....kt......sukmidik...
second and third verse like the first.

Aug 7, 2010
greenmarc":rxzqh6sz said:
king tynan":rxzqh6sz said:
MAZZA26":rxzqh6sz said:
greenmarc":rxzqh6sz said:

Theres not much chance of you mentioning to Arnie how crap he is in your opinion is there :shock: :shock: :shock: So easy to hide behind a key board aint it

This is a forum. Everyones entitled to their own opinion, get over it.

Jul 13, 2009
greenmarc":1epjpppw said:
king tynan":1epjpppw said:
MAZZA26":1epjpppw said:
greenmarc":1epjpppw said:

Good God what's wrong with you? Why on earth would he confront Arnason? Apart from it being totally unecessary, he'd probably get banned from his Gym.

We all have differing opinions on here. Not all of us go around starting on players. Ridiculous.