Nadir Ciftci He's gone - CONFIRMED. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci He's gone - CONFIRMED.

Jul 7, 2008
Plymouth/Bristol
Disclaimer: I don't believe this rumour.

I heard on Saturday that we're paying one third of Ciftci's £30k wages.

I can't believe we're paying Mpenza level salaries at the moment. It does make me wonder what Carey agreed to.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Emeraldinho":154tchre said:
There's a pattern forming here with dud loan signings from Celtic - Cillian Sheridan anyone? :facepalm:

Never had a run in the team as a young loanee as I recall.

Went on to play for CSKA Sofia including a Champions League appearance I believe. Then on to Apoel Nicosia winning domestic trophies and playing a full group stage of the Champions League again.

Hardly a dud, just too young and inexperienced for what we needed at the time.

Aug 3, 2017
When he first came I was rather optimistic he may find his Dundee form. Okay he’s had an injury but as much as I can see he has skill, he really fails to either fit our system or to be industrious enough to stay.

As for spending £10k on wages, I truly doubt it. The club are not this well financed.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
davegreenarmy":15mth285 said:

I can't believe we're paying Mpenza level salaries at the moment. It does make me wonder what Carey agreed to.

£30000 a year is about £580. Still too much though.

Nov 18, 2011
There's a decent player hidden somewhere with Ciftci but I feel that he can only work in a strike partnership with someone like Taylor who occupies defenders.

As we all know Adams won't ever really play 2 up front so it begs the question why we signed him in the first place. Adams and his staff can't have been that naive about not knowing what kind of player he was which suggests that they were desperate and took a gamble.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
davegreenarmy":11dlxf1a said:

Bonkers to believe he’s on £30k a week and even more bonkerers to believe we could pay anywhere near £10k a week on a single wage.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There is a decent player in Nadir but he has never looked a goal scorer to many of us since day one.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":2i8ps5rk said:
There is a decent player in Nadir but he has never looked a goal scorer to many of us since day one.

Surely by now the boy would show that ‘decent’ side to his play.

He’s another lost cause unable to mentally unlock his true potential.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":yqazalrs said:
Oh dear, I won't bite. I do it about once every three years, not exactly a habit is it? Prat.

And abusing people on here is Okay also eh? Just for you, like!

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Yes I think now Taylor is back, and with Adam's stubborness with playing only one forward, he will be sent back in January. It will also save a lot of money if the figure is to be believed.

Shame, he is a good player, he just couldn't score the goal which would have got himself going. And the longer it goes, the more frustrating it gets.

Jul 6, 2011
I've got more chance of scoring on a saturday night than Shifty has in the afternoon and I'm old and ugly..... :(