Nadir Ciftci He's gone - CONFIRMED. | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci He's gone - CONFIRMED.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Somehow whenever Argyle sign players with "pedigree" it rarely works out.

Under Adams, Ciftci, Goodwillie and Nardiello could all be claimed to be goalscorers with a good looking CV. None really delivered. The same can be said for McLean whose arrival was welcomed by the majority because of his record at Hillsborough under Sturrock but he too failed to impress.

Contrast that to signings like David Norris or even perhaps Ryan Taylor who understated records brought llittle expectation but proved to be excellent additions.

Hoping our next signing will be someone most of us won't have heard of. :)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
cheshiregreen":259z9k4s said:
Somehow whenever Argyle sign players with "pedigree" it rarely works out.

Under Adams, Ciftci, Goodwillie and Nardiello could all be claimed to be goalscorers with a good looking CV. None really delivered. The same can be said for McLean whose arrival was welcomed by the majority because of his record at Hillsborough under Sturrock but he too failed to impress.

Contrast that to signings like David Norris or even perhaps Ryan Taylor who understated records brought llittle expectation but proved to be excellent additions.

Hoping our next signing will be someone most of us won't have heard of. :)

Blissett? Ainsworth? Sokolik? The keeper that has conceded more goals per game than any other keeper I know off and still gets signed for EFL1?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jul 29, 2010
HC Green":8p2t0sb3 said:
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/january/alls-well-that-ends-well/
Good news, it wasn't working, well done for ending it as quickly as possible.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i wanted him to be a success as i like turkish people having visited turkey many times.i do think that scottish football is hi level which is very similar to the ordinary fare of turkish football.well done argo for getting this gentleman moved on.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ciftci will enter Argyle folklore as a dud striker, alongside Steve MacLean, Kenny Cooper, Danny Nardiello and a few others ...............

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":3pzqbgyz said:
Ciftci will enter Argyle folklore as a dud striker, alongside Steve MacLean, Kenny Cooper, Danny Nardiello and a few others ...............
Chadwick?

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Tugboat":2rw3dohv said:
PL2 3DQ":2rw3dohv said:
Chadwick?

At least he scored some important goals during his second stint.