New changing rooms and WC | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New changing rooms and WC

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Kentishgreen":12elb0p8 said:
Makes you feel kinda sorry for the Planning officers. They’re bound to be inundated with objections from those people “wiith the club’s best interests at heart.”

Why do these supposed fans feel need the need to report the club to PCC each time?

May 16, 2016
PL2 3DQ":1avfdkrs said:
Kentishgreen":1avfdkrs said:
Makes you feel kinda sorry for the Planning officers. They’re bound to be inundated with objections from those people “wiith the club’s best interests at heart.”

Why do these supposed fans feel need the need to report the club to PCC each time?

Because they can ? We'd all have to abide to Planning laws and constaints at some point if we were to be attempting some project.

However, in Argyles case, my take is it's just a way of taking a bash at certain individuals in the continuing petty squabble that is now ingrained into sections of the Argyle support. Its not anti Argyle, its mam for tat Grandstanding and part of the overblown sense of self worth from pompous point scoring individuals.

It's also just not grand enough for some, but that's ok, as it's another useful excuse to stay away and snipe. Dress it up as some sort of moral protest and look like one of the cool kids.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think it is that.

Many years ago, a dickweed reported Argyle to Trading Standards for something they had advertised with a season ticket promotion. He came on here giving it Billy Big Boots boasting about it.

Why would you do anything that drops your club in it? It's beyond my comprehension that's for sure.

May 16, 2016
IJN":3aevqmv3 said:

Many years ago, a dickweed reported Argyle to Trading Standards for something they had advertised with a season ticket promotion. He came on here giving it Billy Big Boots boasting about it.

Why would you do anything that drops your club in it? It's beyond my comprehension that's for sure.

We cant pick or choose who the rules apply to, but things like that can be done with tact. To gloat about deliberatley going after something you claim to support is a bit knobbish.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Guiri Green":1eghc5ol said:
IJN":1eghc5ol said:

We cant pick or choose who the rules apply to, but things like that can be done with tact. To gloat about deliberatley going after something you claim to support is a bit knobbish.

We can't pick and choose who the laws applies to but we can certainly pick and choose who we report.

If I was given false information when buying a toaster, I'd threaten to sue them if I didn't get a refund, with my club, I'd have a word with someone at the club and sort it out. It's as simple as that really.

The though process of ratting up the club I support is baffling, truly mystifying.

Oct 16, 2016
There’s a fairly strong no contingent who detest Mr Brent, we see the stickers all over the place at times etc.

Those persons would want the club ‘hurt’ even though/ if they support the club

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think 'strong' is the wrong word, 'noisy' is a better one.

However, what are they going to do now JB is stepping down?

If they switch to Simon Hallett they'll be shown for what they are, serial moaners, if they don't, and Simon has said he will continue to run the club in the same fashion, it'll show it was because of JB's background (ex Banker and Old Etonian). I for one will look on with interest.

Oct 16, 2016
People will have their allegiances and their opinions, they will sway their attitudes.

Argyle is fortunate to have a core of truly devoted fans who have more than just fandom invested, for the rest of us it’s an allegiance based on a love of football with logistics thrown in for good measure

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The planning department at PCC has now granted permission for the temporary changing rooms.