New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb) | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb)

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah but that’d get in the way of their extremely funny little digs that seem to give them so much pleasure.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I drove past the facade an hour ago, to go to the shop. All the letter is down, the old doors are off and you can see the new doors of the shop.

GoS are on it.

:thumbup:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":3rd9xjm2 said:
I drove past the facade an hour ago, to go to the shop. All the letter is down, the old doors are off and you can see the new doors of the shop.

GoS are on it.

:thumbup:
:)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Heathrow Green":2dudjqst said:
Looks like Mr S. Tepladder has lost his shirt!

Think he is a goalie - seems to have gone down with an injury. He is flat out at moment. Another injury before the season starts.

Mar 21, 2013
I’ve probably missed it but does anyone know what is happen to the the little hut building to the right of the store (as you look at it on the webcam), & if it is staying are they going to smarten it up?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Don't_Panic":f62t0st1 said:
I’ve probably missed it but does anyone know what is happen to the the little hut building to the right of the store (as you look at it on the webcam), & if it is staying are they going to smarten it up?

That'll be the turnstiles then.

They'll probably get a lick of paint before the grandstand reopens next year.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Looks like Mr. S. Tepladder has made a quick recovery and is standing proud with his shirt back on. :clap: :clap: :scarf: :scarf:

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Lots of activity on Webcam 1 this morning. A bunch of men with clipboards looking at the plumbing/drains at the back of the shop. A mini-digger has been taking down the green fence, and Mr S. Tepladder has gone AWOL.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Mr S. Tepladder has lost his wall!!

Where's he gone?

Aug 5, 2015
I noticed there was a stepladder inside the new building but I couldn’t tell if he was the stepladder or if he was an Argyle supporter