New We Are Argyle Stadium Flag with your name printed on it. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New We Are Argyle Stadium Flag with your name printed on it.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
PAFC_Displays":2kjmlhph said:
justanotherfan":2kjmlhph said:
I got as far as the checkout where it stated that I could pay be card but only gave me the option to use paypal, so no thank you.

Hello mate, thanks for your interest, if you would like to be involved give us an email at pafcdisplays@gmail.com and we can send over bank details for a bank transfer if you would rather?

I’ve been told that you can follow it through and pay by card without setting up a PayPal though.

Thanks

Nick Tomlinson

Mr Lousy Pint gave me the same information on page 1 and I tried again, successfully.

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
Ok that’s great!

Thank you so much :)

justanotherfan":1yqyn4vx said:
PAFC_Displays":1yqyn4vx said:
justanotherfan":1yqyn4vx said:
I got as far as the checkout where it stated that I could pay be card but only gave me the option to use paypal, so no thank you.

Hello mate, thanks for your interest, if you would like to be involved give us an email at pafcdisplays@gmail.com and we can send over bank details for a bank transfer if you would rather?

I’ve been told that you can follow it through and pay by card without setting up a PayPal though.

Thanks

Nick Tomlinson

Mr Lousy Pint gave me the same information on page 1 and I tried again, successfully.

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
So if I decide to pay £10 what if any kind of evidence would I get to show the name I chose on the flag. Any one know. :scarf:

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
Cdp82":e3hwufga said:
So if I decide to pay £10 what if any kind of evidence would I get to show the name I chose on the flag. Any one know. :scarf:

great question, what we will do is share the file online zoomed in in sections so people can find their names. :scarf:

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
Just finished updating the list of names for the new flag we have now at £2,000! unbelievable achievement but still plenty of room and plenty of time to get your name or even a loved ones name on it! just click the link below!
http://www.pafcdisplays.co.uk/.../new-w ... e-flag.../

Thank you again to everyone who as donated. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

PAFC_Displays":a004y56w said:
Good evening PASOTI members.

As you may or may not know, the "We Are Argyle" flag that has been going around Home Park for the last few year is sadly no more as it sustained lots of damage over the years and the fabric had started to degrade beyond repair.

we have now launched a bit to replace this flag with a new "We Are Argyle" one but are offering supporters the chance to have their names printed on it for a donation of £10. We are also offering a smaller version of the flag as well as your name on it for a £15 donation.

It seems lots of people who have donated, has requested a loved ones name one it. We have had parents request their child's name and even some requests for names of members of the green army that are sadly no longer with us.

We have estimated that we need around £3500 - £4000 for this to become a reality. in the last 48 hours we have raised over £800 which is a fantastic start.

if you are interested in donating you can do so on our website here http://www.pafcdisplays.co.uk/product/new-we-are-argyle-flag-donations/

if you want a loved ones name please email pafcdisplays@gmail.com with your order number and the name that you wish to have on it.

thank you again for your support. This will be something very special.

Nick Tomlinson
PAFC Displays

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
At what point do input the name of the person I want on flag. Or is it the billing details name that gets used. :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cdp82":1whpo6cw said:
At what point do input the name of the person I want on flag. Or is it the billing details name that gets used. :scarf:

PAFC_Displays":1whpo6cw said:
if you want a loved ones name please email pafcdisplays@gmail.com with your order number and the name that you wish to have on it.
Nick Tomlinson
PAFC Displays

Aug 19, 2017
plymouth
PAFC Displays Flag update! Thanks to everyone who has donated so far we have raised just over £2700 so far, with over 150 names and over 120 mini flags sold too!! Still time to get your name or a loved ones name on this too Click this link http://www.pafcdisplays.co.uk/product/new-we-are-argyle-flag-donations/
If you don’t want your name but want a loved ones name email us at pafcdisplays@gmail.com with your order number and the persons name and we will be happy to arrange it.