New Zealand vs Slovakia | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Zealand vs Slovakia

Nov 9, 2008
PAFCJames86":941uqf5s said:
Betting advice on the game from attheraces, i like how they call fallon rory allen. hahaha.

I will be placing a decent size bet on slovakia

Unlucky so close yet so far :eek:

Jun 2, 2010
Plymouth or Pacific
spoons":3a86bjdt said:
NZ have players from AFC Wimbledon, Woking and Yeading plus two that don't even have clubs! Rory is one of their senior players with CCC experience. I wonder how the Irish players feel watching these players at a World Cup (not that they are likely to be watching)

There are no players from AFC Wimbledon or Woking in the NZ team. Smeltz played for AFC Wimbledon a few years ago but has played in the Australian A league, which is about mid league 1 standard, for the last 3 years.

Jan 12, 2006
Plymouth
George Willis":kkm3vzz6 said:
spoons":kkm3vzz6 said:
NZ have players from AFC Wimbledon, Woking and Yeading plus two that don't even have clubs! Rory is one of their senior players with CCC experience. I wonder how the Irish players feel watching these players at a World Cup (not that they are likely to be watching)

There are no players from AFC Wimbledon or Woking in the NZ team. Smeltz played for AFC Wimbledon a few years ago but has played in the Australian A league, which is about mid league 1 standard, for the last 3 years.

Its like saying we have players from Shrewsbury, Dulwich Hamlet, Luton and Bournemouth in our squad.

Keith Hennessey

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Thought NZ were extremely lucky to be in the game as long as they were.Slovakia much more organised, much quicker ,slicker passing,far better going forward.Only seen Rory in a handfull of games now, but I can see how he comes in for so much flack,sometimes average,mostly absent,often really uncordinated,but it seems at the moment,he is ours. :D