Norwich v Argyle - MatchDay Thread Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich v Argyle - MatchDay Thread Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Don’t care where Dewsnip sits so long as we get a result. He’s the least of our worries.

It's just that he said he would be moving back upstairs when Ireland joined as coach and so far he hasn't done that.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
No complaints at the 11 picked, probably what I’d of gone for. Don’t think it’ll change the outcome of the result sadly.
I think he could have considered Freddie for the bench instead of Waine just for the potential surprise factor. Norwich will know little or nothing about him.

Reactions: Pasty808
Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Want to be positive but cant feel that at the mo. Depending on how we line up and play today could be a very horrible day on the pitch and off it on here.

Going off last results i cannot see us scoring and losing 4-0 i hope i am wrong so IF prove me wrong please.

Dec 17, 2016
The outcome of today's efforts depends simply on this:
Whittaker and Hardie need to show their quality and put away the scoring chances they are presented with, which may be limited....
They've got the ability, they just need to demonstrate the determination and cool-headedness to make the difference and apply some pressure to Norwich by hitting the back of the onion sack!! At least a point earned today could make all the difference come the end of the season!
Additionally, let's not commit suicide by continually trying to play out from the back and ceding possession to the opposition in our defensive third...give them nothing, if in doubt, send it!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It's just that he said he would be moving back upstairs when Ireland joined as coach and so far he hasn't done that.
Him being in the dugout is like your boss siting at your desk micromanaging you.

There’s no need for it.

Either IF is trusted to do the job or not.

Reactions: Daz and IPA
Jan 21, 2007
The outcome of today's efforts depends simply on this:
Whittaker and Hardie need to show their quality and put away the scoring chances they are presented with, which may be limited....
They've got the ability, they just need to demonstrate the determination and cool-headedness to make the difference and apply some pressure to Norwich by hitting the back of the onion sack!! At least a point earned today could make all the difference come the end of the season!
Additionally, let's not commit suicide by continually trying to play out from the back and ceding possession to the opposition in our defensive third...give them nothing, if in doubt, send it!
I've got a feeling Whittaker's going to have a great game today

Reactions: PL2 3DQ