Now on GoS (the calm before the storm - grandstand) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Now on GoS (the calm before the storm - grandstand)

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
With all this new professionalilism at the club with these new marketing gurus you would have thought a webcam and summer advertising may have been a good idea! Those banners are quite cheap to produce and they could put them on any fencing around the works etc with a couple of cheap webcams on the lybdgurst roof
Look at spurs webcam superb

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
PutneyPete":1yif2bgq said:
dunlop":1yif2bgq said:
Hi Steve where do I look on greensonscreen to see these photos.

Go to http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/homepark.asp

OR
Go to Greens on Screen home page http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/index.asp
and then look down in the left hand column to

All together now: "We're on our way, on our way!"

More redevelopment pictures from Home Park's south side.

[HP Developments]

Well thanks for the first link because I cannot find the link on the left hand column you refer to.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Argylegames":1ckvyip0 said:
PutneyPete":1ckvyip0 said:
dunlop":1ckvyip0 said:
Hi Steve where do I look on greensonscreen to see these photos.

Go to http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/homepark.asp

OR
Go to Greens on Screen home page http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/index.asp
and then look down in the left hand column to

All together now: "We're on our way, on our way!"

More redevelopment pictures from Home Park's south side.

[HP Developments]

Well thanks for the first link because I cannot find the link on the left hand column you refer to.

I believe the links on the left are limited to a certain number of items ie 5, as a item is added the bottom one drops off the list, where they go i do not know, suggest you keep the first link handy as i assume that is where any updates will be added too, but when they are the link will reappear on the LHS. Got it.......

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":29qmayzm said:
I believe the links on the left are limited to a certain number of items ie 5, as a item is added the bottom one drops off the list, where they go i do not know, suggest you keep the first link handy as i assume that is where any updates will be added too, but when they are the link will reappear on the LHS. Got it.......
Just to clarify this one, links stay in the What's New column for 12 days, so it's not the number of them but the number of days that determines when they drop off. There should be a general link for the Home Park series, and that's what's been missing... until now... I've just pointed the Home Park image on the right of the home page to this new list.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
GreensOnScreen":30sdv3al said:
Ottawa Green":30sdv3al said:
Just to clarify this one, links stay in the What's New column for 12 days, so it's not the number of them but the number of days that determines when they drop off. There should be a general link for the Home Park series, and that's what's been missing... until now... I've just pointed the Home Park image on the right of the home page to this new list.

Cheers Steve.

Still the best for photos and stats. Looking forward to the rebuild thanks to you and your team.