Old Board Members or Liquidation? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Old Board Members or Liquidation?

G

Greenskin

I'd like to liquidate the old board members,seems like a decent compromise.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
They wouldn't have to come forward, they could stay in their holes and forego the money they are owed. Makes you sick to think that we actually owe those cretins money doesn't it?

R

RWW

When Dan M bought Argyle from Bloom didn't he walk in and write a cheque for £500 000 to keep the club going?

Right now Dan seems like an option I would happily accept...how times change.

Where is that consortium who wanted to invest £5 million a couple of years ago? Surely they can get the club for a good price now!

T

t._green

At the end of the day if the club is liquidated then the staff will lose all their owed back pay, I'm sure that would cause tremendous hardship, even financial ruin to some. Any alternative is better than that

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
RWW":3jm9ycvl said:
When Dan M bought Argyle from Bloom didn't he walk in and write a cheque for £500 000 to keep the club going?

Right now Dan seems like an option I would happily accept...how times change.

Where is that consortium who wanted to invest £5 million a couple of years ago? Surely they can get the club for a good price now!

Busy starting a project for a boutique hotel on Drake's island - see Terraces.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Cant see the staff or players ever getting paid , liquidate just dont let the ginger T///SER buy the ground at a knock down price.Still all this is irrelevevent as Guilfoyle is still getting his £400 per hour and the new god Ridsdale is still getting his £20,000 per month.Does anybody know what they actually do to fill their days ?