On GoS: HP68 - The Signs They Are A-Changin' | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS: HP68 - The Signs They Are A-Changin'

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Thanks once again guys.

The concourse seems to be narrowing after each update.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Really silly question... where or what is the concourse for the lower tier?

Presumably for toilets and refreshment you have to come all the way outside to the back of the stand... I have no idea what the landscaping or food options will be for that area yet, looking forward to seeing if there'll be street food, mini bar/outlets like in the horseshoe etc etc.

Dec 3, 2005
Biggs":3iqnvqiy said:

Presumably for toilets and refreshment you have to come all the way outside to the back of the stand... I have no idea what the landscaping or food options will be for that area yet, looking forward to seeing if there'll be street food, mini bar/outlets like in the horseshoe etc etc.

Not as silly as my question - where are the turnstiles going to be to enter the ground on the Grandstand side?

There are 'false' doors in the Facade, which cant be used because the shop is directly behind.

May 14, 2016
djg145":2362ue48 said:
Not as silly as my question - where are the turnstiles going to be to enter the ground on the Grandstand side?

There's still a block of turnstiles to the left of the club shop.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Just a lick of paint ey lads. The old girl is starting to take shape, am looking pretty magnificent in my opinion. Thanks again to Steve and Bob for the effort they put in to bring us these updates.

Jul 29, 2016
Brussels, Belgium
Thanks for the ongoing story of the development. We are looking forward to using the new GT area for pre-match hospitality when we celebrate our 52nd wedding anniversary and also thump Scunthorpe .

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Biggs":apfu0kxb said:

Toilets will be at either end. There are some on the back of the club shop, and others to be built at the bottom of the new steps on the eastern end, next to the GT's building. As to kiosks ...

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Sean":9z41jxzo said:
djg145":9z41jxzo said:

There's still a block of turnstiles to the left of the club shop.

That doesn’t look like enough turnstiles for the whole grandstand.