On the way from Cardiff | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the way from Cardiff

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Big Reubs surely?

Reid signed for us twice on loan from Yeovil and once more on a permanent deal afterwards. This was of course after joining Argyle as a youngster several years before.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":3c0b4p56 said:
ghost of hughie reed":3c0b4p56 said:
He WAS decent for us. Future form is unknown...just saying.

Thatā€™s my fear as well, Oscar was a good player, but heā€™s not played much first team football since he left us and I do wonder what effect this could have had on his game. I would hope though that as he gets more games heā€™ll get back to the form he showed while he was with us.

Quick question, has anyone joined us more than 3 times? - this will be the third time heā€™s signed for us.

I dont think somehow he would become a bad player overnight. I wouldnt worry yourself IF he joins.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Still a big IF despite Mr Errorington

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Oscar is quality and only going to get better.

It might take him a month to get up to speed but I would have no concerns over him strengthening our team at all.

If we get a few decent signings in at the end of the window my concern is by the time they are match fit and gelled their will only be 12 games left, 3 of which are against the top teams.

We simply cannot afford to fall off the pace in January and February or there will be no way back even with Stones, Tripper, Dier, Kane in the team

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
samjones":3pq7zwwm said:

It might take him a month to get up to speed but I would have no concerns over him strengthening our team at all.

If we get a few decent signings in at the end of the window my concern is by the time they are match fit and gelled their will only be 12 games left, 3 of which are against the top teams.

We simply cannot afford to fall off the pace in January and February or there will be no way back even with Stones, Tripper, Dier, Kane in the team
Being slightly pessimistic there.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
r4h4al":36ll9hi6 said:
samjones":36ll9hi6 said:

Being slightly pessimistic there.

I think he's being optimistic!

Like Trippier would get near the starting XI with Oscar back, I mean honestly!