Once a Prat, Always a Prat (Stansfield) | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Once a Prat, Always a Prat (Stansfield)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Who will Fulham be loaning him out to next season or will he be around their 1st team squad

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
He picked up Birminghams all 5 awards at their end of season award night

Sep 3, 2011
The 'no knob-head' policy springs to mind
Shame that doesn't apply to fans who shouted that abuse at him. He wouldn't choose Argyle in a million years. Could have been very different, especially when you consider his late father was born in Plymouth.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
He's a good player but he has a nasty streak. Put a coward's challenge in on Scarr when we won at Sid James' and I've seen him do it on other occasions on TV coverage. I think it's 11 yellow cards this season for him.

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum
Apr 16, 2016
He's a good player but he has a nasty streak. Put a coward's challenge in on Scarr when we won at Sid James' and I've seen him do it on other occasions on TV coverage. I think it's 11 yellow cards this season for him.
Agreed. I thought he was just nasty against Argyle but 11 cards suggests otherwise.

City have worse form imo for nasty chants. In the early eighties, having just moved here, my young sons and I experienced the entire big bank, not just a few knobs, chanting ‘Aberfan, Aberfan’ at the Newport supporters and team. When I explained to my sons what had happened at Aberfan, we agreed never to return to Sid James again.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
City have worse form imo for nasty chants. In the early eighties, having just moved here, my young sons and I experienced the entire big bank, not just a few knobs, chanting ‘Aberfan, Aberfan’ at the Newport supporters and team. When I explained to my sons what had happened at Aberfan, we agreed never to return to Sid James again.
For those of us of a certain age that’s disgusting. With regard to Stansfield I understand why he reacted the way he did but I would like to think he will realise that it was a moronic few that engaged in the sick chants. That said I don’t think he would ever sign for us given his obvious allegiance to City and the fact that if it didn’t go well for him there are those idiots that would potentially drag it up again. I wish him well unless he’s facing us again obviously.

Reactions: David Friio's mate