Our new logo. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our new logo.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":3q8p8lv0 said:
TBH Paul we don't know yet, as we haven't got our hands on a Beta version of Pasoti.

What I do know is that if you leave a 'like' etc, the person who left it is registered as leaving it. So if you intend to leave 'middle fingers' to me, I'll know who it is. :lol:

The first month will be testing for all of us. I expect ructions on some of the stuff, but we'll get to be there in the end.

All sorts of things are (on the face of it) are on offer, even down to 'Member' paying a small subscription per year to avoid adverts etc. As I say, we have to see what we are given and then try to adapt to us Argyle fans.

We've spoken to Mods of other such boards, they all rave about them, and all say they wouldn't have anything else.

We may even be able to allow non members on, but we need to see how that presents itself.

It's very expensive, about 5 times what we pay now, so it'll keep us on our toes with regard to income, which is a shame as it means we will probably have less to spend with PAFC, but again, we don't know what extra income we'll have from advertising so it may even itself out.

Images will be easier to put on, GIFs will be available, different colour font etc, so it'll be a smorgasbord of newness until we reign stuff back.

What I do know is that what we start with on day one, will be not be what we end up with on day 28. However, I do expect some toys to thrown out of prams, some flouncing off for a few weeks and some new members coming in because we are entering the world of (sort of) Social Media. The old Pasoti, this one, will be consigned to the annals of history before very long.

Some people will hate it, some people will love it, most will get used to it on a day by day basis. Within a few months we will all have forgotten the old boards.
Thanks Ian. sounds exciting and interesting. And if Ponty is getting excited, well what can i say?
Hopefully we'll be back to normality for the new season so I can always seek you out to give you the desired hand gestures I think are worthy for that week! :funny:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
IJN":2p5z7uwh said:
Better? What's the matter with the one we have on here?

It still shows people you've ignored if they're quoted by someone else, which sometimes defeats the point.

Jan 2, 2010
Liam Vercoe":1dhc5zhh said:
IJN":1dhc5zhh said:
Better? What's the matter with the one we have on here?

It still shows people you've ignored if they're quoted by someone else, which sometimes defeats the point.

Yeah, and everyday some fool quotes IJN...