Oxford United v Plymouth Argyle - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford United v Plymouth Argyle - the build up

Jun 27, 2019
A team with a recent 6-0 win playing a team with a recent 6-0 defeat? We know what the football gods dictate must happen in this game.

Oxford 0-1 Argyle

Oct 20, 2015
JannerinCardiff":36u8c3q9 said:
davie nine":36u8c3q9 said:
Doyley43":36u8c3q9 said:
9/2 on Coral for Argyle to win - thatā€™s good odds!
Same odds against Danny Mayor to score at any time. Thatā€™s not very generous, is it, Doyley?

I actually thought Mayor was one of a very few players that didnā€™t play awful against Charlton m, linking up well with Ryan Law on numerous occasions so I reckon he deserves a goal..

I hear what you're saying, but (during the first 20 minutes when we weren't garbage) he made a good attacking run with the ball up the left channel then passed inside - and stood stock still. No movement at all. All that good work then laziness means he's no longer actively involved in the attack. I see this from all our players: not enough movement off the ball. I don't understand why this isn't being hammered into them by the attack-minded Lowe?

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Whoever scores the first goal will determine the result-if it is not us it will be a cricket score

Whats to say it will be a grind fest for the entire 90 plus minutes & we will get a nil nil or we might do the law of Argo & nick a 1 nil win

If we concede within the 1st 10 minutes it will be a very long afternoon

Jul 12, 2016
If we don't concede in the first ten minutes we sure as hell will within minutes of the second half starting!

Mark58

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
HC Green":18oc7uup said:
I was at the old Manor Ground in 1984 when we lost 5-0 and were truly awful, wonder what the odds are for a similar score.

Me, too! I believe it was the last match before the Villa Park Semi-Final and I couldn't help thinking that the main motivation for the players was not picking up an injury. Shocking display... :sad: