Parkway results | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Parkway results

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Sadly, Parkway lost their third consecutive game on their new league.

To mis-appropriate Dylan Thomas in Under Milk Wood, they were 'Martyred again" by Merthyr.

The new league seems to be a challenge.

May 8, 2011
Sadly, Parkway lost their third consecutive game on their new league.

To mis-appropriate Dylan Thomas in Under Milk Wood, they were 'Martyred again" by Merthyr.

The new league seems to be a challenge.
Parkway winless at the moment and second from bottom.
Truro won away 3-1 to remain top of the league. Home to the bottom of the table side next Saturday.

Oct 10, 2012
Stop the count and end the season! 😉😂

Got to be honest I am surprised they’ve made a poor start, squad seems unusually very light on numbers? However with Seymour, Lewington, Crago and Bath there are enough goals in that team to get up the table.

Last edited by a moderator:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A 5-1 defeat today away to Gosport.

Reactions: Carlo

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Some people need to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: Carlo
Oct 10, 2012
Wonder if Paul Wotton fancies Plymouths 2nd team ? A step down from Truro but his home town ?
Think Truro have a bigger budget plus they are a better side. Although with the stadium for Cornwall gone out the window I do wonder about their long term future

May 8, 2011
On paper Parkway have a tough game on Monday, home to league leaders Weston Super Mare who won 7-0 on Saturday.
Truro now second on goal difference won 4-1 on Saturday and are away to Tiverton on Monday afternoon.
Saltash, Torpoint and Millbrook are all home on Monday if people want to see local football.

Oct 10, 2012
On paper Parkway have a tough game on Monday, home to league leaders Weston Super Mare who won 7-0 on Saturday.
Truro now second on goal difference won 4-1 on Saturday and are away to Tiverton on Monday afternoon.
Saltash, Torpoint and Millbrook are all home on Monday if people want to see local football.
A certain Reuben Reid could well be starting for WSM!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Or they could turn up at Parkway for a 3pm kick off. ;)

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Plymouth Parkway are trying to do something which is really difficult, get to the national league.
They have blown away everyone until now, this is a huge step up and will take time to settle and move on further.
I'm no Parkway fan but if they could manage national league football it would be good for football in our city, two clubs in one city would be amazing.
They have made great strides on and off the pitch and should be applauded for their efforts but they are going to need some much better players to push them on further and I wish them luck.

Bernie Bernbaum

Pasoti Quiz Champions
May 29, 2015
I don't know much about Parkway's past.
Slightly trivial but how did they come about playing in yellow?